Wireless gas detection is the device that is used to detect the combustible and toxic gases. These gas detectors continuously monitor the toxic and other combustible gases and if the detector threshold cross the limit than a signal sends will notify the leakage. The latest trend in this market is the development and consumption of wireless devices, it also provides the safety and also help in the reduction of the accident make the market grow in future. There is need of wireless gas detector for several industries like Oil and Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Utilities and Power Generation, Mining and Metals, Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants, Commercial Buildings and Public Facilities, Government and Military, Discrete Manufacturing Industries, Others will create a huge market for the wireless gas detection devices.
Get FREE Sample Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wireless-gas-detection-market
The Global Wireless Gas Detection Market accounted to USD 1.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Less Power Consumption of Wireless Gas Detection Devices
- Enhances Workers’ Safety and Mitigates Risks
- Easy use and installation of wireless gas detection systems
- Adoption of Industrial IOT Technologies in Manufacturing
- Increasing Environment Safety Concerns
- Security Issues Using Wireless Communication
Wireless Gas Detection Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of flow cytometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors:
- Drägerwerk AG & Co.,
- KGaA, Siemens AG,
- MSA Safety Incorporated,
- United Electric Control,
- Honeywell International Inc.,
- Agilent Technologies Inc.,
- LP,Pem-Tech, Inc.,
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation,
- Tyco Gas & Flame Detection,
- Gastronics Inc.,
- Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd.,
- Tektroniks Ltd,
- Otis Instruments, Inc.,
- Airtest Technologies Inc.,
- Beijing Sdl,HeibeiSaihero,
- Suzhou Createamong
In 2017, Drägerwerk AG & Co. partners with ISA100 Wireless Compliance Institute for the enhancement of the personal protection, gas detection technology and integrated hazard management.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- On the basis of type, the wireless gas detection market is segmented into Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, License-free ISM Band, Others. The cellular market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
- On the basis of application, the wireless gas detection market is segmented into Industrial Safety, National Security and Military Safety, Environmental Safety. The environmental safety market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
- On the basis of end-user, the wireless gas detection market is segmented into Oil and Gas, Chemical & Petrochemical, Utilities and Power Generation, Mining and Metals, Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants, Commercial Buildings and Public Facilities, Government and Military, Discrete Manufacturing Industries, Others. The Oil & gas market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
- On the basis of geography, wireless gas detection market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
For More Inquiry Contact us at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-wireless-gas-detection-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research