Vitamins Global Market report provides an Industry overview of the its characteristics, market size and growth, industry segmentation, market shares, trends and Key player strategies, industry chain structure, development history & status, competitive landscape analysis.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Request for Free Sample Copy of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vitamins-market
Some of the major players operating in vitamins market are
The Boots Company PLC, Glanbia plc, Bayer AG, Merck KGa, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Adisseo, Archer Daniels Midland Company, BASF SE, CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited, Lonza, North China Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd
Market Analysis: Global Vitamins Market
The vitamins market accounted to USD 6.12 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.24% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for animal feed vitamins owing to the massive livestock population in the region.
Poultry feed is the biggest segment of the feed vitamin market, accounting to over USD 667.57 million in 2015.
Market Segmentation: Global Vitamins Market
- The vitamins market is segmented by source into plants and animals.
- On the basis of product type the market is segmented into vitamins A, vitamins B, vitamins C, vitamins D, vitamins E and vitamins K.
- By end user the market is segmented into food & beverages, personal care, animal feed and pharmaceuticals.
- On the basis of distribution channel the market is segmented into hypermarket, supermarket, mass merchandisers and specialty stores.
- On the basis of geography, vitamins market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert and Request for Table Of Content @: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-vitamins-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research