Market Analysis: Global Vehicle Lightweighting Market
Global Vehicle Lightweighting Market is expected to witness a moderate CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in demand for fuel-efficient and lightweight high-performance vehicles.
Get a Free sample copy of report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-vehicle-lightweighting-market
Lightweighting Industry has become a whole-vehicle concept in itself, improving not only fuel economy and emissions but also vehicle performance and handling. Using lightweight materials in these vehicles can offset the weight of power systems such as batteries and electric motors, improving the efficiency and increasing their all-electric range. Alternatively, the use of lightweight materials could result in needing a smaller and lower cost battery while keeping the all-electric range of plug-in vehicles constant.
Vehicle lightweighting is the process of replacing heavy-weight materials present in the vehicles with the light-weight similar characteristics materials, without compensating on the durability, and the strength of the vehicle. This process requires careful consideration and design analysis to identify and replace the right components from the right places with the appropriate materials.
The precise and ground-breaking information gained through this Global Vehicle Lightweighting Market report is sure to aid businesses in identifying the types of consumers, consumer’s demands, their preferences, their perspectives about the product, their buying intentions, their response to particular product, and their varying taste about the specific product already present in the market.
Key Market Competitors: Global Vehicle Lightweighting Market
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Aleris Corporation
- Trelleborg AB
- Samvardhana Motherson Group
- Magna International Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Benteler International
- GF Casting Solutions
- Freudenberg Group;
- General Motors; BASF SE
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- ContiTech AG and Evonik Industries AG.
Segmentation: Global Vehicle Lightweighting Market
By Material (Aluminum, Carbon Fibre, Magnesium, Plastics, Composites, Steel, Others)
Application (Body & Exterior, Chasis, Interior, Powertrain, Driveline & Fuel Systems),
Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Market Definition: Global Vehicle Lightweighting Market
Increased focus on the demand for providing lightweight vehicles resulting in advanced fuel efficiency and overall performance of the vehicle; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
Inquiry before buying report@
Various levels of complications associated with the usage and integration of different materials such as appropriate application of the materials in the right places, high cost of some materials; these factors are expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, CHASSIX announced that they had completed the acquisition of Benteler International’s lightweight aluminum low pressure automotive casting division. With this acquisition, CHASSIX will be able to expand their product offerings and significantly enhance their service capabilities in the European region.
- In September 2017, Magna International Inc. announced that they are expanding their capacity for aluminum casting in Alabama, Unites States facility. This expansion will help the vehicle manufacturers to fulfil their need for lightweight materials required for vehicle lightweighting.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vehicle Lightweighting Market
Global vehicle lightweighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vehicle lightweighting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
Request for Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-vehicle-lightweighting-market
Potential of the report
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
- What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.