“Global Tungsten Carbide Powder Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024” report constituting comprehensive research exceeds the speed of development in the market for its Forecast period. Report Offering a quick overview, the report comprises the size and estimation of Globally Tungsten Carbide Powder market while within the conjecture time frame. Furthermore, it highlights major conveying facets for its expansion in addition to established Tungsten Carbide Powder players on the market alongside their market share and various market segments along with advancement and market trends.
The Global Tungsten Carbide Powder Market accounted for USD 15.22 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Tungsten carbide powder is a compound containing atoms of tungsten and carbide. Tungsten carbide powder can be pressed and molded into different shapes and sizes for usage in cutting tools, abrasives, industrial machinery, jewelry, and other tools & equipment. This powder is characterized by high thermal conductivity, extreme stiffness, and intense strength. The latest trend in this market is high demand from industrial machinery apart from the transportation, mining & industrial engineering sectors. Besides, growing mining & construction, industrial engineering, transportation, oil & gas, aerospace & defense industries are further driving market demand for tungsten carbide.
Get Exclusive Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=tungsten-carbide-powder-market
Global Tungsten Carbide Powder Market
By Grade (Rotary Drilling & Mining Grades, Metal Forming & Wear Grades, Submicron Grades, Corrosion Resistant Grades, General Purpose Grades, Other Grades);
By Application (Machine Tools & Components, Cutting Tools, Dies & Punches, Abrasive Products)
By End-use (Mining & Construction, Industrial Engineering, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense)
Major Market Competitors:
- Sandvik AB,
- Kennametal Inc.,
- Ceratizit S.A.,
- Federal Carbide Company,
- Guangdong Xianglu Tungsten Co., Ltd,
Nanchang Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Yaosheng Tungsten Co., Ltd., Japan New Metal Co., Ltd., China Tungsten Online (Xiamen) Manu. & Sales Corp., Eurotungstene, Reade International Corporation, Buffalo Tungsten Inc., Lineage Alloys, Inc., DMEGC, Global Tungsten & Powders (GTP), Zigong Huagang Cemented Carbide New Materials Co., Ltd., H.C. Starck and many more.
- The tungsten carbide powder market is segmented on the basis of grade into rotary drilling & mining grades, metal forming & wear grades, submicron grades, corrosion resistant grades, general purpose grades, and other grades
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into machine tools & components, cutting tools, dies & punches, abrasive products and others.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into mining & construction, industrial engineering, transportation, oil & gas, aerospace & defense and others.
- On the basis of geography, the tungsten carbide powder market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market.
Major Market Drivers:
- Growing demand for industrial machinery
- Increasing product demand in transportation, mining, construction and industrial engineering sector
- Highly toxic property of tungsten carbide powders
- Oversupply of tungsten by China
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
Request for Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=tungsten-carbide-powder-market
The global tungsten carbide powder market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know and We Will Offer You the Report as You Want.
Get Customize and Discount at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=tungsten-carbide-powder-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research