A radial tire or a radial-ply tire is a specific type of vehicle tire where the cord plies are designed radially or at right angles to the direct of travel from the center of the tire. These tires are widely adopted in the two-wheelers and also in the passenger cars. However, the adoption of radial tires is increasing rapidly in other countries and is gaining momentum in India. The radial tires have better life, and better ride quality and fuel efficiency thereby making them a popular choice among end-users.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Get Sample Copy of Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-tbr-tire-market-188135
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Rim Diameter (<20 inch)
- Rim Diameter (20 to 45 inch)
- Rim Diameter (45 to 65 inch)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Browse Complete Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-tbr-tire-market-188135
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the TBR Tire in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The main trend witnessed by the TBR Tire market in India is the immense investments by local as well as global players in the country. The increased adoption of radial tires in trucks and buses, especially by the OEMs, has led to increased demand for TBR tires in the country. The main factor that is driving the demand in the TBR Tire market is the improved durability of the tires and the improved safety facilitated by them. Radial tires generate less heat compared to BIAS tires and, hence, last longer. These tires also tend to have fewer punctures over time and, hence, are highly durable.
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global TBR Tire market.
- Chapter 1, to describe TBR Tire Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of TBR Tire, with sales, revenue, and price of TBR Tire, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of TBR Tire, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, TBR Tire market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe TBR Tire sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Place Direct Purchase Order of TBR Tire Market at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-tbr-tire-market-188135/one
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37