The global demand at the End-user segment is increasing day by day for the Specialty Polystyrene Resin market due to which Specialty Polystyrene Resin market is rapidly changing the face of Food & Beverage industry. This report on the Specialty Polystyrene Resin market is a walk through to all the market definition, classifications, applications, and market trends.
Specialty Polystyrene Resin market is having several developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and accusations by its prominent market players and top brands which are driving the market in the terms of sales, import, export, and revenue. Providing an edge to not just compete but to outmatch the competition, the Specialty Polystyrene Resin report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2019-2026 for the Specialty Polystyrene Resin market. This report further contains all the drivers and restraints with the help of SWOT analysis for the Specialty Polystyrene Resin market.
Global Specialty Polystyrene Resin Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 115 million in 2018 growing with a CAGR of 2.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026, resulting in a projected value of USD 137.40 million by 2026. This projected growth of the market value can be attributed to the environmental friendly and recyclable capabilities of the products.
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-specialty-polystyrene-resin-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Main Specialty Polystyrene Resin Market Competitors:
- RING Companies
- Knauf Insulation
- LG Chem
- Jackon GmbH
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
- Pacur LLC
- Taita Chemical Co. Ltd.
- The EPS-Designer
- SEKISUI PLASTICS CO.LTD.
- BASF SE
- Nova Chemicals Corporation
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, BASFF SE announced the expansion of “Neopor”, their expandable polystyrene containing graphite. This expansion is a result of increased demand for the product from various regions of the world. The expansion is expected to increase by 40,000 metric tons annually at the two production sites in Ludwigshafen, Germany and Ulsan, Korea.
- In September 2016, Synthos announced that they had completed the acquisition of INEOS Styrenics GmbH from INEOS Enterprises. This acquisition will help establish Synthos as a market leader for expandable polystyrene in the European region.
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-specialty-polystyrene-resin-market
- Cushioning & Others
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- Protective Packaging
- Electrical & Electronics
Global specialty food ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of specialty food ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Speak To Our Analyst And Get Essential Industry Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand. Request Analyst Call for More Insight https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-specialty-polystyrene-resin-market