Soy protein is used as an alternative to dairy protein and used as quality substitute for meat. It regulates bad fat and cholesterol along with muscle metabolism. Regular consumption of soy protein in desired quantities helps in maintaining the structure and vitals in the human body. The increasing demand of adding functional foods and nutritional supplements in diet is driving factor for the growth of soy protein products.
This upgrades the organization’s development, by sponsoring the hazard and improving their exhibition. The Soy Protein Market report gives organization profiling of key players in the business, cautiously investigating their center capabilities, and drawing a competitive scene for the market. The worldwide Soy Protein Market is the establishment of the overall improvement points of view and prospects.
The Global Soy Protein Market is expected to reach USD 16.3 Billion by 2026, from USD 9.51 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
FREE | GET SAMPLE REPORT | INSTANTLY AT@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-soy-protein-market
TOP KEY PLAYERS
- Archer Daniels Midland Company,
- Wilmar International,
- Linyi Shansong Biological Products Co., Ltd.
- Harmony Foods,
- Devansoy Inc,
- SHANDONG SINOGLORY GROUP,
- Nutra Food Ingredients,
- SONIC BIOCHEM EXTRACTIONS LIMITED,
- Victoria Group,
- Bremil, Bob’s Red Mill,
- Canadian Bio-Systems Inc.,
- MGP Ingredients,
- Burcon NutraScience Corporation,
- Euroduna Food Ingredients GmbH,
- Farbest Brands,
Kellogg Company, Doves Farm Foods, Kraft Foods Group, Valio, Axiom Foods, AMCO Proteins Company, AMCO Proteins, Dean Foods, GELITA, Bunge Alimentos, Bunge Brasil, Omega Protein, George Weston Foods and others.
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS OF THE SOY PROTEIN MARKET REPORT:
- Get enlightened information available on the Soy Protein market worldwide.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Identify growth in various segments and investment opportunities. Benchmark fulfilment adjacent the key adversary.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
- To perceive the most influencing pivoting and hindering forces in the Soy Protein Market and its footprint in the international market.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders.
- The main criterion related to Soy Protein industry area including the overall structure of the product, numbers of applications, price, demand, and supply are enfolded in this report.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholder’s responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The research of emerging Soy Protein market section and extant industry segments will aid the investors or novice in formulating and developing business strategies.
- Facilitates decision making in view of noteworthy and gauging information also the drivers and limitations available of the market.
- Global Soy Protein Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
- In 2016, Cargill Incorporated collaborated with global non-GMO supply chain leaders to expand the non-GMO ingredient availability.
- Increasing adoption of soy protein isolates in infant foods and functional whey supplements are expected to further boost the market growth in coming years.
- The key players are expanding their business by venturing into new territories of developing economies through mergers and acquisitions to be in the market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
- Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
FULL READY TOC | AVAILABLE AT@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-soy-protein-market
WHY DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH?
Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how
Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates
Focus on technology trends
Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs
Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions
KEY SEGMENTS COVERED
On the basis of application global soy protein market is segmented into
- food, and
Food is further sub segmented into bakery & confectionery, meat alternatives, functional foods, dairy replacements, infant foods, others. Feed is further sub segmented into livestock, pet food and aqua feed.
Based on geography the global soy protein market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific and,
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
On the basis of type global soy protein market is segmented into
- soy protein isolates,
- soy protein concentrates,
- soy flours and others
CONNECT WITH OUR RESEARCH SPECIALISTS | AVAIL THE EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT AT@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-soy-protein-market
MAJOR MARKET DRIVERS & MARKET RESTRAINT
- High nutritional value of soy.
- Preferred alternative to meat and dairy proteins.
- Increasing demand for plant-based protein as a result of growing vegan population.
- Increasing awareness about benefits of protein and growing demand for protein rich diet.
- Preference for animal based protein over plant based protein.
- Ban on Soy Products of Gm Origin.
- Increasing costs and threat of alternative products.
CUSTOMIZATION OF THE REPORT:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team(email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research