The Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market report displays important product and market expansions and tracks recent acquisitions, mergers and research in the Materials & Packaging industry. Based on the types of presentations, major sectors, disposition models, association extent and regions this report by Data bridge market research analyses the chief dynamics controlling the growth of the Rigid Bulk Packaging Market. An inflation in the CAGR levels is causing the Rigid Bulk Packaging Market to change day by day. The moves of several key players and brands in the Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market have had an effect on the transactions, trades and profits.
The forecast years 2019 to 2026 will show a massive revolution. Data bridge market research presents a report that scrutinizes the major factors manipulating the growth of the Rigid Bulk Packaging Market such drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges which are derived from the Porter’s Five Forces tool and SWOT analysis.
Get FREE Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-rigid-bulk-packaging-market
Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market is estimated to grow with a moderate CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This moderate growth rate in the market value can be reasoned to the industrialization and urbanization resulting in higher amount of demand from the various end-users.
Rigid bulk packaging can be defined as high strength transportable packaging method that is majorly used in transportation of sensitive and perishable products. Rigid bulk packaging is used for the protection, preservation to the contents of the package due to its high-strength and load handling. This packaging method majorly uses heavy strength raw materials such as metals, woods, glass, high-strength plastics and others.
By Material Type (Plastic, Metal, Wood, Others),
Type of Packaging (Industrial Bulk Containers, Boxes, Pails, Drums, Others),
End-Use Industry (Pharmaceutical & Chemicals, Beverages, Food, Industrial, Others),
Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Key Market Competitors: Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the rigid bulk packaging market are
SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA,
Sonoco Products Company,
Bemis Company Inc.,
The Cary Company,
Hoover Ferguson Group Inc.,
Cleveland Steel Container Corporation,
WestRock Company, BWAY Corporation, Packaging Corporation of America, Berry Global Inc., Snyder Industries, Chem-Tainer Industries, Hedwin Corporation, Brambles Ltd, Menasha Packaging Company LLC, Rehrig Pacific Company, REMCON Plastics Inc. and Schoeller Allibert
- High strength nature of the packaging method increases the transportation and moving costs which results in increased end-product. This factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Rapid urbanization and industrialization in the developing regions requiring transportation of various heavy materials making use of rigid bulk packaging is another factor that is expected to drive the market growth
- Non-biodegradable nature of the materials used in the packaging products amid growing concerns regarding the environment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Table of Contents:
Part 01: Introduction
Part 02: Market Segmentation
Part 03: Market Overview
Part 04: Executive Summary
Part 05: Premium Insights
Part 06: Global, By Component
Part 07: Product Type
Part 08: Delivery
Part 09: Industry Type
Part 10: Geography
Part 11: Company Landscape
Part 12: Company Profiles
Part 13: Related Reports
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA announced that they had agreed to acquire Envases y Laminados S.A. de C.V. (ELSA). With the completion of its acquisition, SCHÜTZ hopes to complement and expand its market share of industrial bulk packaging in the region due to (ELSA)’s expertise.
- In February 2017, NEFAB GROUP announced that they have acquired Foldy Pac Nordic AB, with the company focused on wooden packaging and transportation across the various methods by sea, land and air.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of rigid bulk packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis
Competitive Analysis: Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market
Global rigid bulk packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of rigid bulk packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Rigid Bulk Packaging Market
- By Material Type
- By Type of Packaging
- Industrial Bulk Containers
- By End-Use Industry
- Pharmaceutical & Chemicals
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know and We Will Offer You the Report as You Want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our client’s needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research