The Polyurethane additives are commonly used in insulation panels, single-component foam, spray foam, and pipe insulation. Insulation panels made of polyurethane additives provide high energy & thermal insulation and are chemical resistant, making them ideal for both external and internal insulation. The global polyurethane additives market is consolidated due to the presence of a limited number of players.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polyurethane-additives-market
Global PU additives market accounted to USD XX.XX million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025, Globally. Polyurethane additives market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Some of the major players in polyurethane additives market include
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Albemarle Corporation
- BASF SE
- Covestro AG
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- KAO Corporation
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc
- Tosoh Corporation
Major Polyurethane additives players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in PU Additives Industry.
There is a growing demand for polyurethane additives in automotive, building & construction, and bedding & furniture activities which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next seven years.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-polyurethane-additives-market
- The polyurethane additives market is segmented on the basis of type into
- Fillers and others
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
- Flexible foam
- Rigid foam
- Adhesive & sealant
- Binders and other
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into
- Building & construction
- Bedding & furniture and other
- On the basis of geography, the polyurethane additives market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Demand of polyurethane in the building and construction industry
- Increasing demand for rigid foam mainly for insulation purposes
- Volatility in raw material prices
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-polyurethane-additives-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.