Global Mobile Health Platforms market research report contains most recent, ample and most advanced market information and a precious data. This Global Mobile Health Platforms market report has been prepared with the combination of steps which employs a nice blend of industry insights, practical solutions, and latest tools and technologies. This Global Mobile Health Platforms market report gives out such business purposes and endows with the best market research and analysis carried out with the advanced tools and techniques. Furthermore, the data is again checked and verified by the market experts before publishing it through the market report and providing it to the client.
Global Mobile Health Platforms Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 30.80 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 270.45 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 31.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness amongst the population regarding the benefits and innovations in product offerings.
Get Sample Report, For More Information@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-mobile-health-platforms-market
Market Definition: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
Mobile health platforms are a form of advanced technological offering that provides consumer specific treatment and medical related services and products like diagnostic services, treatment and medicines, consultancy services, healthcare advices. These platforms connect the patients/consumers directly with the physicians/doctors, without the need for physical presence of any of the individuals.
- Increasing prevalence and adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, tablets and wearable devices; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing awareness regarding the benefits with the adoption of mobile healthcare management and services; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Concerns regarding the security of data, and cases of theft of data restrict the market from growing
- Lack of confidence and promotion from physicians and doctors; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
To know more about Mobile health platforms- https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-mobile-health-platforms-market
Segmentation: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
By Service Type
Chronic Disease Management
Post-Acute Care Services
Independent Aging Solutions
Medical Call Centers
Remote Patient Monitoring Services
Wellness & Fitness Solutions
By Device Type
Body & Temperature Monitors
Blood Glucose Monitors
Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
By Stake Holder
Questions? We’ll Put You On The Right Path Request Analyst Call @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-mobile-health-platforms-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, ResMed announced that they had acquired Propeller Health for USD 225 million to provide digital healthcare services to their consumers and patients for chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
- In February 2018, Fitbit, Inc. announced that they had acquired Twine Health, Inc. With this acquisition Fitbit will be able to provide advanced mHealth tools and services to their consumers using their digital health platform.
- In June 2017, athenahealth, Inc. announced that they had acquired Praxify Technologies Inc. With this acquisition athenahealth will be able to expand their mobile healthcare services and technological portfolio.
Competitive Analysis: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
Global mobile health platforms market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mobile health platforms market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-mobile-health-platforms-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Mobile Health Platforms Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the mobile health platforms market are Cisco; SAMSUNG; Capsule Technologies, Inc.; OMRON Corporation; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Fitbit, Inc.; AT&T Intellectual Property; Bayer AG; ResMed; Medtronic; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; athenahealth, Inc.; Cerner Corporation; Apple Inc.; Nokia; AirStrip Technologies; BioTelemetry, Inc.; AliveCor, Inc.; AgaMatrix; iHealth Labs Inc.; Wellmo Mobile Wellness Solutions MWS Oy and Mobile Health Management Services, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global mobile health platforms market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research