Global Medical Power Supply Market Current Type (AC-DC Power Supply, DC-DC Power Supply), Construction (Enclosed Power Supplies, Open Frame Power Supplies, U-Bracket Power Supplies, External Power Supplies, Configurable Power Supplies, Encapsulated Power Supplies), Equipment (Diagnostic Equipment, X-ray, MRI, Computed tomography, PET (Polyethylene terephthalate), Ultrasound, Medical Monitoring, Blood Analyzers, Multi parameter monitor, Anesthesia monitor, Blood Pressure Monitor, MEG (Monitor Editor Generator), Electroencephalogram, ECG, Home Patient Care, PAP devices, Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Long Term Care Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Home Care Settings), Geography- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global Medical Power Supply Market accounted to USD 840.6 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast by 2024.
Global Medical Power Supply Market is the world-class statistical surveying report which does industry examination for Healthcare industry on products, markets, organizations, enterprises and most of the nations around the world. The report not only offers insights into income development and supportability activity yet, in addition, gives organizations most-itemized showcase division in the business. This Global Medical Power Supply Market report performs a comprehensive analysis of profiles of key market players that gives a competitive landscape to the organizations. The report analyses the potential of the market regarding the current situation and future prospects by considering several aspects.
We Offer Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-power-supply-market
Some of the major countries covered in this report are
U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Top Competitors: Medical Power Supply Market
- AspenCore, Inc.,
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.,
- Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation,
- XP Power,
- CUI Global, Inc.,
- SynQor, Inc.,
- GlobTek, Inc.,
- PowerBox Systems,
- Vertiv Co.,
- Emerson Electric Co.,
- Wall Industries, Inc.,
- MEAN WELL Enterprises Co.,
- TDK-Lambda Corporation,
- SL Power Electronics Corp.,
- Astrodyne TDI Power Supplies & EMI Filters,
- Handy & Harman LTD.,
- Protek Power N.A.,
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation,
- GENERAL ELECTRIC among others.
Get Detailed Toc and Charts & Tables @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-power-supply-market
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Subsidy and Infrastructural Developments
- Progressions in Medical Power Supply Products
- Improvement in the Living Standard
- Grown Focus Towards Home Healthcare
Market Segmentation: Medical Power Supply Market
- By current type the global medical power supply market is segmented into AC-DC Power Supply, and DC-DC Power Supply.
- On the basis of construction, the global medical power supply market is segmented into enclosed power supplies, open frame power supplies, u-bracket power supplies, external power supplies, configurable power supplies, and encapsulated power supplies.
- On the basis of equipment, the global medical power supply market is segmented into diagnostic equipment, X-ray, MRI, computed tomography, PET (Polyethylene terephthalate), Ultrasound, medical monitoring, blood analyzers, multi parameter monitor, anesthesia monitor, blood pressure monitor, MEG (monitor editor generator), electroencephalogram, ECG, home patient care, and PAP devices and others.
- On the basis of end-users, the global medical power supply market is segmented into clinical testing laboratories, hospitals, cardiac centers, pediatric clinics, and research institutions.
- On the basis of geography, global medical power supply market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Get 10% Discount On Report Offer Wailed Up to Limited Period @
Data Bridge Market Research