Medical device connectivity market analyses the market for products used to connect compile and ascertain data transfer from one medical device to other. In today’s healthcare needs the requirement of data integration and maintenance of patient data is most critical.
Medical device connectivity tools will help to U.S. healthcare model to shift from episodic model to dynamic continuous monitoring, leading to betterment of healthcare.
Request Sample Copy of Report @: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-device-connectivity-market
Major countries such as
U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others. U.S. is expected to dominate the market due to the rising need of healthcare data integration and changes in healthcare regulations.
· Cerner Corporation,
· Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
· Digi International Inc.,
· McKesson Corporation,
· Cisco Systems Inc.,
· Medtronic, Inc.,
· Siemens Healthcare GmbH,
· Honeywell HomeMed LLC,
· Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA,
· eDevice Inc.,
· Qualcomm Inc.,
· Lantronix Inc.,
· GE Healthcare Ltd.,
· Silex Technology America, Inc.,
· Spectrum Medical and,
· True Process, Inc. & among others.
Major Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Medical Device Connectivity Market: Regulatory Scenario
7. Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Offering
8. Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Type
9. Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By End User
10. Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Geography
11. Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Any Specific Requirements? Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-device-connectivity-market
Global Medical Device Connectivity Market is expected to reach USD 46.4 billion by 2024 from USD 5.7 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 30.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Customization of the Report
· The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
· All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
· EP ablation catheters,
· EP diagnostic catheters,
· EP laboratory devices and access devices
· Electronic medical record (EMR)
· Patient monitoring and others
· North America,
· South America and rest of the world
Request for TOC Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-device-connectivity-market
The growth of this market is owing to new regulations such as “meaningful use” requirements, the implementation of ACO’s and some other recent changes in the federal healthcare regulations such as medicare and Medicaid incentive and penalty plans are driving change in this market. One of such change is meaningful requirement for documenting blood pressure in EMR will increase from 50% to 80% on all patients.
Also the need to accurately store and analyze data for improved healthcare quality is affectively driving the growth of this market. Also now HDO resources needs to maintain customized interfaces and maintain manual data feeds from devices. Some other drivers in this market is remote patient monitoring, transition of point of care devices from hospitals to home healthcare and the growth of telehealth and telemedicine market among others.
However the market is expected to face some major challenges which need to be addressed on priority such as lack of standard interfaces, lack of integration of HIS by medical manufacturers among many others.
Market Insights in the Report
1. To describe and forecast the medical devices connectivity market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
2. Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the medical devices connectivity Market
3. Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
4. Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies.
5. All the Challenges and growth opportunities in the medical devices connectivity market along with the market drivers and restrains.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-medical-device-connectivity-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research