The CAGR levels and revenue for the historical year 2017, the base year 2018 and the forecast period for the Global Low-E glass market between 2019 and 2026 have been laid down in detail in this report. This Low-E glass report contains all the restrictions and drivers for Global Low-E glass market that have been inferred from SWOT analysis. The company profiles of the key influencers of the market are included in the report.
An explanation to market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and market trends has been studied in this report. It also gives knowledge about all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that are dominating the market. Those who read the report will get a clear understanding of the system in which the Low-E glass market operates.
Get FREE Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-low-e-glass-market
Global low-e glass market is Expected to Register a Healthy CAGR of 8.7% in Forecast Period of 2019 to 2026.
Low-E glass is used to improve a window’s performance by creating “thermal barrier” for the prevention of energy loss. It is used for improving energy efficiency, less UV damage and reduces condensation also.
Low- E glass is made by coating metallic particles to the glass. The most efficient type is “soft coat Low-E”. This market has most of its application in flexible packaging of different materials. Low-E literally means low emissivity that means a surface emitting low levels of radiant heat. All surfaces reflect, transmit and absorb heat, so, it reduces the amount of heat that is transferred. It is not only used to reduce heat transfer but also to stop UV radiation waves in visible light.
- AGC Inc.
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- CSG Holding Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp.
- Metro Performance Glass
- Qingdao Migo Glass Co., Ltd.
Guangzhou Topo Glass Co., Ltd., Beijing Northglass Technologies Co. Ltd, Qingdao Creation Classic Glass Co., Ltd, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd, Saint-Gobain, Arcon Flachglas-Veredlung GmbH & Co. KG, Guardian Glass., JSC, Salavatsteklo, Xiamen Togen Building Products CO., LTD, SCHOTT Inc., ROMAG., Qingdao Tsing Glass Co. Limited
Table of Contents:
Part 01: Introduction
Part 02: Market Segmentation
Part 03: Market Overview
Part 04: Executive Summary
Part 05: Premium Insights
Part 06: Global, By Component
Part 07: Product Type
Part 08: Delivery
Part 09: Industry Type
Part 10: Geography
Part 11: Company Landscape
Part 12: Company Profiles
Part 13: Related Reports
Access Detailed TOC | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-low-e-glass-market
Global low-e glass market is segmented into six segments such as type, coating type, coating material, glazing, technology and end-user
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into two notable segments hard coat low-E glass and soft coat low-E glass
- In November 2018, Schott AG launched their new product CONTURAN tough AS, under the CONTURAN brand. The product is launched as an alternative to the mechanically stresses display glazing. CONTURAN tough AS offers a high anti-reflection coating, long service life and durability
- On the basis of coating type, the market is segmented into two notable segments passive low-E coating and solar control low-E coating
- In October 2018, JSC “SALAVATSTEKLO” developed the new online configurator and software tool to calculate the luminous and thermal characteristics of different type of glass products of JSC “SALAVATSTEKLO”
- On the basis of coating material, the market is segmented into two notable segments metallic and semi-conductive coating. Metallic is sub-segmented into silver, gold and others. Semi-conductive is sub-segmented into zinc oxide, indium tin oxide, fluorine-doped tin oxide, tin oxide and others
- In September 2017, Schott AG launched their new product CONTURAN IR protect, an anti-reflective cover glass which able to deflects infrared (IR) and ultraviolet (UV) radiation with the high degree of success. CONTURAN IR can be combined with all other glass types belonging to the CONTURAN product family.
- On the basis of glazing, the market is segmented into three notable segments single low-E glazing, double low-E glazing and triple low-E glazing
- In September 2017, AGC Inc. launched its architectural glass visualiser. The visualiser allows architects to preview design so that they can choose the right product
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into two notable segments pyrolytic process (on-line) and sputtered process (off-line)
- In November 2017, AGC Inc. launched a new range of product under its low-e glass brand Thermobel. The company launched the new product with brand name Thermobel Scena which has the unique window glazing. The glass is suitable for designing the glazed facades which deliver an optimal transparent view
- On the basis of end-user, market is segmented into two notable segments construction, and transportation. Construction is sub segmented into residential, commercial and industrial. Transportation is sub segmented into automotive, railways, buses and trucks and others. Automotive is sub segmented into passenger cars, buses and trucks and others
- In April 2016, Guardian Glass in Europe has launched new energy efficient product ClimaGuard Blue which is a self-cleaning glass that combines solar control, thermal insulation and glare reduction in a single dual coated pane of glass, with a blue appearance and can be utilized for the conservatory and orangery roof applications
- In October 2018, Schott made the investment of more the 20 million euro in its Indian manufacturing plant at Jambusar, Gujarat. The investment will boost the production capacity of pharmaceutical glass and packaging and as well as it will boost the make in India campaign of Indian Government
- In March 2018, Romag is acquired by the London based FCFM group from Clayton glass. This transaction will help the Ramog to expand their operations into the architectural, security, and transport and solar PV sector.
- In July 2017, Anhui Weihao Special Glass Co., Ltd opened its first overseas branch in Melbourne, Australia under the name Wei Hao Pty Ltd. The company will provide its product in Australia and New Zealand region as well from the Australia Branch.
- In August 2017, Guardian Industries has announced the investment for an additional float and coated glass manufacturing plant Czestochowa, Poland, to meet the growing demands of glass product across Europe.
- In August 2017, Ramog has announced the 1 Million Euro investment to increasing its production capacity including the state of the art toughening plant.
Primary Rependants: Key industry participants, subject-matter experts (SMEs), C-level executives of key market players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and industry consultants.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know and We Will Offer You the Report as You Want.
Get Regional Customization And Discount | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-low-e-glass-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com.
Data Bridge Market Research