The document indicates a range of imperative product developments and tracks current acquisitions, fusions and evaluation of key gamers within the fundamental precept Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) and High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) trade. The quality players on the market are ultimately about to create calculated movements alongside aspect sure product launches, research, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions. The global Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) and High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) market record in reality offers all the organization profiles of the excellent performers and makes and handles lookup of the elemental principle exchange through thinking about a number of parameters that are involved at intervals the enterprise growth.
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hybrid-memory-cube-hmc-high-bandwidth-memory-hbm-market
The Global Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) and High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) Market is expected to reach USD 3925.5 Million by 2025, from USD 573.5 Million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 34.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) and High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the hybrid memory cube (HMC) and high-bandwidth memory (HBM market in the next 8 years. High-bandwidth memory (HBM) market and hybrid memory cube (HMC) are a high-performance ram interface arranged in DRAM memory. HMC is a radical innovation, which sets a new benchmark for power consumption, memory performance, and cost designed for TSV based DRAM memory. Some of the major players operating in the global hybrid memory cube (HMC) and high-bandwidth memory (HBM) market are
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- SK HYNIX INC.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- XILINX INC.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- IBM India Private Limited
- Open-Silicon, Inc.
- Arira Design, Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Cray Inc.
- Arm Limited.
The global hybrid memory cube (HMC) and high-bandwidth memory (HBM) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Owing to increasing developments in supercomputing and advanced networking systems, HMC is o required for a memory efficiency and performance. whereas, high bandwidth memory (HBM) is a high-performance ram interface for 3d-stacked DRAM from AMD and HYNIX. It is to be used in aggregation with high-performance graphics accelerators and network devices.
- HMC offers advanced bandwidth than HBM. The major application of HMC is its high-performance computing, which leads to the developments in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- When compared with existing memory technologies, HMC can move data 15 times faster than DDR3 module and use 70% less energy and 90% less space.
- The global hybrid memory cube (HMC) and high-bandwidth memory (HBM) market is segmented into
- Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC)
- High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM)
- Central Processing Unit
- Field-Programmable Gate Array
- Graphics Processing Unit
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
- Accelerated Processing Unit
- High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Data Centres
- North America & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Based on memory, the global hybrid memory cube (HMC) and high-bandwidth memory (HBM) market is segmented into
- On the basis of product type, the global hybrid memory cube (HMC) and high-bandwidth memory (HBM) market is segmented into
- On the basis of application, the global hybrid memory cube (HMC) and high-bandwidth memory (HBM) market is segmented into
- Based on geography, the global hybrid memory cube (HMC) and high-bandwidth memory (HBM) market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing demand for high-bandwidth, low power consuming, and highly scalable memories.
- Growth in acceptance of artificial intelligence.
- Electronic devices miniatures are in trend.
- High levels integration increase thermal issues.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-hybrid-memory-cube-hmc-high-bandwidth-memory-hbm-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.