Global Hospital Lighting Market is expected to reach USD 7.86 billion by 2025, from USD 5.26 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Hospital Lighting Market, By Product (Troffers, Surface-Mounted Lights, Surgical Lamps, Other Products), Technology (Fluorescent Technology, LED Technology, Renewable Energy, Other Technologies), Application (Patient Wards & ICUs, Surgical Suites, Examination Rooms, Other Applications), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get Sample Report PDF | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Cree, Inc. launched a new product under the brand name under the brand name KBL LED High-Bay Series, the perfect solution for industrial, retail, civic and athletic venues with dramatically reduced glare for a safer, more productive work environment. The new high-bay is a standout performer in both efficacy and quality, engineered to deliver maximum savings and industrial-strength performance with up to 150 lumens per watt (LPW) and a payback as fast as 1.5 years.
- In July 2018, Eaton announced it is showcasing the strategic possibilities for power management to help medical service providers deliver higher quality patient care. The announcement was made in American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) 2018 annual conference.
Competitors/Players: Global Hospital Lighting Market
Acuity Brands, Cree , Eaton, GE Lighting (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company), Hubbell Lighting, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Zumtobel Group, Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. Kg, KLS Martin Group, Trilux Lighting Ltd. Among others.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Hospital Lighting Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Hospital Lighting Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Hospital Lighting Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…Get Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Hospital Lighting Market
The global hospital lighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hospital lighting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of hospitals in emerging economies
- Increasing adoption of led-based lighting fixtures
- Advantages of LED lighting over conventional lighting
- High installation cost
- Life span of modern lighting being longer
- Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Segmentation: Global Hospital Lighting Market
The global hospital lighting market is segmented based on
- technology and
- geographical segments.
Based on product, the market is segmented into
- surface-mounted lights,
- surgical lamps,
- other products.
On the basis of technology, the market is classified into
- fluorescent technology,
- led technology,
- renewable energy,
- other technologies.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
- patient wards & ICUs,
- surgical suites,
- examination rooms
- other applications.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America,
- Middle East & Africa.
Know More Business Opportunities In Global Hospital Lighting Market. Speak To Our Analyst And Gain Crucial Industry Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand Request Analyst Call On https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research