Global Hip Replacement Implants Market Research report utilizes a SWOT analysis as well as Porter’s Five Forces analysis to reveal the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. This hip replacement implants market Report cover strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. The global hip replacement implants market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the market that are derived from SOWT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
Get Free Report Sample @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa…
Hip Replacement Implants Market is expected to USD 7.1 billion by 2024, from USD 5.3 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The total hip replacement surgery is growing at a significant rate since the past decade. Many of our participants (Orthopedic Surgeons) in this report believed the growth is owing to factors both related to lifestyle and technological advancements.
Key Highlights In Report:
• The report covers the market value (USD) and implant volume (units) their trends till 2024. In 2016, cement less total hip implants market sub segment is expected to dominate the market for total hip implants with 66.7% market share. In terms of sales volume or units sold cement less total hip implants is expected to dominate the market in 2017, with a share of 74.6% of the global hip replacement market. Revision hip implants are priced highest among all hip replacement implants, while partial femoral head implant is among the most cost effective product though prices vary from brand to brand.
• In 2017, hospitals market segment is expected to dominate the end users segment with a share of approximately 74.1% market share, owing to nature of these surgeries being mostly inpatient. Surgery centers are common in developed countries such as U.S., Canada, Germany, France, Japan and some other countries, but in developing countries still hospitals are the only end users taking up this surgery. Hip replacement surgeries in orthopedic clinics are not common as well due to the requirements of anesthesia monitoring, and patients generally being admitted post-surgery.
• U.S. dominate the global hip replacement market with a share of 41.2% in 2016, owing to the rising pool of arthritis patient full reimbursements of these surgeries through government and non-government healthcare payers.
Market Key Competitors:
• Zimmer Biomet,
• Depuy Synthes,
• Smith and Nephew,
• B.Braun Melsungen AG,
• Waldemer Link GmbH & Co. KG,
• Wright Medical N.V.,
• Arthrex, Inc.,
• Elite Surgical Supplies (PTY) Ltd,
• Euros France,
• FH Orthopedics,
• Integra LifeSciences,
• Lima Corporate,
• Medacta, Ortosintese,
• Peter Brehm,
• Shanghai MicroPort Orthopedics,
• Synergie Ingénierie Médicale,
• Wright Medical,
• Tecomet and,
• DJO Global
The global hip replacement market is highly fragmented with various companies operating in local regions. The major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Market shares included in the report are for U.S., Europe, APAC, Japan, China, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Speak To Industry Experts, Request For Details Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa…
Table Of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies.
3 Executive Summary.
4 Premium Insights.
5 Market Overview.
6 Industry Trends.
7 Compliance in Hip Replacement Implants Market
8 Hip Replacement Implants Market, By Service
9 Hip Replacement Implants Market, By Deployment Type
10 Hip Replacement Implants Market, By Organization Size
11 Hip Replacement Implants Market Analyses, By Application
12 Geographic Analyses
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
13 Competitive Landscapes
14 Detailed Company Profiles
15 Related Reports
Get Free PDF Of TOC@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hip-replace…
Hip Replacement Market is segmented on the basis of:
• distribution channel,
• end user,
On the basis of product type the hip replacement implants market is segmented into 4 type:
• total hip implant,
• partial femoral head implant,
• hip resurfacing,
• revision hip implants.
The total hip implant market segment is further sub-segmented into cemented and cement less total hip replacement products.
On the basis of end user the hip replacement implants market is segmented into:
• orthopedic clinics,
• hospitals and surgery centers.
Based on geography the report covers data points for 52 countries across multiple geographies namely:
• North & South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=…
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research