Global Head-Up Display Market accounted for USD 2.1 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 29.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The current market scenario and future prospects of the sector have been studied in report. It also presents the company profile, product specifications, production value, contact information of manufacturer and market shares for company.
Get Free Sample of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-head-display-market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the head-up display market in the next 8 years. Head-up displays are becoming common in new cars. This device curtails the distraction by displaying key information, such as a car’s speed and navigation directions, directly in the driver’s line of sight. HUDs are majorly used in cars such as Mazda3, BMW 7 Series and others. The global head-up display market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. Some of the major players in global head-up display market are
- Pioneer Corporation
- MicroVision, Inc.
- Thales Group, INC.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Nippon Seiki Co Ltd
- Continental AG
- Visteon Corporation
- DENSO CORPORATION
- BAE Systems Inc.
Others: Honeywell Aerospace Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Elbit Systems Ltd., Saab AB, Esterline Technologies Corporation, Navdy, HUDWAY, LLC., NUVIZ, Exploride, among others. These major Head-Up Display players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
The head-up display is widely applicable in aviation and automation. Several developments have taken place in the field of head-up display. The Head-Up Display Market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- In May 2016, Spade Corp launched iSCOUT, a portable Head-Up Display Unit (HUD) which is connected wirelessly to the car and smartphone.
- In October 2016, Navdy launched head-up display in car so that an individual can keep eyes on the road while driving.
- In August 2017, HUDWAY launched a New Head-Up Display that Mirrors the smartphone developers of Hudway app in order to stay connected for safe driving.
- In August, 2017, Nuviz launched new head up display (HUD) device for motorcycle riding applications.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-head-display-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising awareness towards vehicle and passengers safety
- Adoption of connected vehicles
- Advent of technologically advanced head-up display
- Huge requirement of power and brightness
- Serious errors in HUD display technology
Market Segmentation: Global Head-Up Display Market
- Based on component, the global head-up display market is segmented into
- Video generator
- Projector/projection unit
- Display unit
- The projector/projection unit segment is sub segmented into liquid crystal on silicon (LCOS) projector, digital light processing (DLP) projector and laser beam steering (LBS) projector. The display unit segment is sub segmented into digital micro mirror device (DMD) display, liquid crystal display (LCD) technology and liquid crystal silicon technology. The liquid crystal silicon technology segment is further sub segmented into nematics LCOS display and ferroelectric LCOS display.
- On the basis of technology, the global head-up display market is segmented into
- Cathode ray tube
- Light-emitting diode
- Optical waveguide
- Microelectromechanical system
- On the basis of type, the global head-up display market is segmented into
- Conventional head-up display
- AR-based head-up display
- The conventional head-up display segment is sub segmented into windshield-based head-up display and combiner-based head-up display
- On the basis of application, the global head-up display market is segmented into
- The aviation segment is sub segmented into civil aviation and military aviation. The civil aviation segment is sub segmented into civil aircraft and civil helicopter. The military aviation segment is sub segmented into aircraft and helicopter. The automotive segment is sub segmented passenger car and commercial vehicle.
- Based on geography, the global head-up display market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-head-display-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.