This Global Wireless Mesh Network Market report has been prepared with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skilful forecasters and well-informed researchers. This market research report is very crucial in several ways for business growth and to thrive in the market. Competitive analysis is the major feature of any market research report, and hence Global Wireless Mesh Network Market report covers many points including strategic profiling of key players in the market, analyse core competencies of key players, and draw a competitive landscape for the ICT industry. This market report gives an edge to compete and to outdo the competition.
The Global Wireless Mesh Network Market is expected to reach USD 10.55 billion by 2025 from USD 3.86 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wireless-mesh-network-market
Market Definition: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) is a mesh network which is developed through the connection of wireless access points mounted at each user network location. Each network user is to forward the data to the next node. Only single wire is physically connected with the DSL (Digital subscriber line) internet modem. This physical wire share the internet connection wirelessly to all others nodes. These networks are effectively and wirelessly connecting the entire area with the existing technology. Nowadays, it is preferred and applicable in artificial intelligence and IoT (Internet of Things). In addition, the mesh network is utilized in public Wi-Fi services, mainly increasing concerns for privacy, data security and safety protection in the energy and security sectors.
In 2014, Rajant Corporation expanded the multi frequency mesh that is applicable in voice, video and data by increasing its bandwidth.
In 2017, Cambium Networks provided the wireless Ethernet bridge, which is applicable in Wi-Fi access point and security cameras feeds.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing connectivity in the mobiles and handsets, due to artificial intelligence.
- Growing demand for smart street lighting infrastructure which controls the density of lights for favorable uses.
- It is used for safe guarding publics from terrorism and assassination, by using video surveillance.
- Increasing communication facilities by using wireless mesh network in oil & gas, mining and chemicals segments.
- Distortion due to high cost of installation.
Market Segmentation: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
- The global wireless mesh network market is segmented based on component, mesh design, service, radio frequency, applications and geographical segments.
- Based on Component, the market is segmented into Physical Appliances, Mesh Platforms and Services.
- Based on Mesh Design, the market is segmented into Infrastructure Wireless Mesh and AD-HOC Mesh.
- Based on Service, the market is segmented Deployment & Provisioning, Network Planning.
- Based on Radio Frequency, the market is segmented into Sub 1 GHZ Band, 2.4 GHZ Band, 4.9 GHZ Band.
- Based on Applications the market is segmented into Video Streaming & Surveillance, Disaster Management.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Get Detailed TOC @
Competitive Analysis: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
The global wireless mesh network market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of Wireless Mesh Network Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2016, Synapse Wireless launched the SNAP 3, which is embedded application platform for IoT (Internet of Things) that is applicable in industrial segments.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research