The Global Wireless Data Radio Modem Market was valued at USD 540.8 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 710.9 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.8% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
The Wireless Data Radio Modem Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. Wireless Data Radio Modem Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This study also analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
FREE Sample Report Available At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wireless-data-radio-modem-market
Market Drivers and Restraints
- Cost-effectiveness and fidelity of wireless data radio modem
- Individualistic and privately owned networks and minimum infrastructure demands
- Robust long-range frequency hopping
- dominance of radio modems in SCADA and telemetry applications
- Reliant on wireless signal that may get lost or corrupted
- Maintaining the consistent speed.
- The wireless data radio modems are used provide digital communication that notifies higher level managers and business owners during emergency situations.
- In 2017, Intel Corporation (U.S.) launched Commercial 5G New Radio Modems with its e Intel XMM 7660 LTE modem. This radio modem supports 2G, 3G (including CDMA) and 4G technologies.
- In 2014, Intuicom Inc. launched new wireless data solutions named Intuicom RTK Bridge-X. This solution has built-in Wi-Fi hotspot functionality that connects it to Wi-Fi devices such as laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- SCADA & Telemetry
- Precision Farming
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- General-Purpose Data Modem
- UAV Drone Data Modem
By Operating Range
- Short Range
- Long Range
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Major Players of Global Wireless Data Radio Modem Market
- Harris Corporation,
- Digi International,
- Campbell Scientific, Inc.,
- Motorola Solutions,
- Schneider Electric,
- GE Grid Solutions,
- ATIM Radiocommunications,
- Cohda Wireless,
- ENCOM Wireless Data Solutions,
- Campbell Scientific Australia,
- Campbell Scientific (Canada) Corp.,
- Intuicom Inc. – Wireless Solutions,
- Pro4 Wireless AB,
- Advantech B+B SmartWorx,
- FreeWave Technologies,
- Microhard Corporation,
- SIMREX Corporation,
- Motorola Canada,
- SATEL Oy,
- SATEL USA,
- Arada Systems,
- JAVAD GNSS,
- Harxon Corporation and others
FREE Toc Is Instantly available At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wireless-data-radio-modem-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research