This report analyzes the Warehouse Robotics market on a global basis, with further breakdown into various sub-segments. It provides thorough analysis and forecast of the global Warehouse Robotics market, based on its components, end-users, and geography for the period from 2019 to 2025. The market overview section of the report demonstrates the market dynamics and trends that influence the current nature and future status of this field. Impact factors such as Porter’s five forces and value chain analysis have also been explained in the market overview section of the report in order to give a thorough analysis of the overall competitive scenario in the global Warehouse Robotics market.
The Global Warehouse Robotics Market was valued at USD 1,950.1 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 2,450.0 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 12.0% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Want to know what goes into a data bridge market research report? Get a SAMPLE to see selected illustrations and analysis straight from this report.
Sample of this report is available upon request at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-warehouse-robotics-market
The study emphasizes advancement in Warehouse Robotics solutions as it has immense influence on the decision making process in almost all socioeconomic and business aspects. Furthermore, the report provides a detailed analysis of the global Warehouse Robotics market along with the market forecast in terms of revenue growth for all segments.
- Increased demand of automation, time saving and reduction in cost
- Increasing number of stock keeping units
- Increasing demand and awareness towards quality and safety production
- Advancement in automation technologies
- Increased use in various verticals such as defence, food and beverage, electronics, pharmaceuticals, electronics, construction, and automotive
- Initial high adoption cost related to training and deployment
- Lack of awareness and difficulty in interacting with robots
- Threat of job displacement
- Competitors –In this section, various Warehouse Robotics industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- The 360-degree Warehouse Robotics overview based on a global and regional level
- Sales and Revenue Analysis – Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Warehouse Robotics Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level
- Market Outlook: The report also sheds light on some of the major factors, including R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, and growth of the key industry participants, on a regional and global basis.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants
- Strategic suggestion and proposals for the new comers those are willing to enter the market.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans
SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations
- Production Analysis – Production of the Warehouse Robotics is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Warehouse Robotics Market key players is also covered.
- Supply and Consumption –In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Warehouse Robotics This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
- Other analyses – Apart from the information, trade and distribution analysis for the Warehouse Robotics (Market, contact information of major manufacturers, suppliers and key consumers are also given.
GET CUSTOMIZED REPORT
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time. (firstname.lastname@example.org) will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
- In June 2018, Mobile Industrial Robots ApS (Denmark) launched a new warehouse robot for heavy lifting named MiR 500. This warehouse robot is able to carry 500 kg of weight. This product has laser-scanning technology that offers optimal safety solution with 3D cameras.
- In December 2014, Amazon had installed 15,000 warehouse robots in its U.S. warehouse to cut operation cost by one-fifth and to meet the increasing consumer demand.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
- Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
PART 07: PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
See The Complete Table Of Contents And List Of Exhibits, As Well As Selected Illustrations And Example Pages From This Report.
FREE READY TOC | AVAILABLE AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-warehouse-robotics-market
- Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
- Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
- Fixed Robots
- Cylindrical Robots
- Mobile Robots
- Gantry Robots
- Stationery Articulated Robots
- Pick & Place
- Assembling and Dissembling
- Warehouse Management System
- Warehouse Execution System
- Warehouse Control System
By Industry Vertical
- Electronics & Electrical
- Metal and Machinery
- Food and Beverages
GAIN EASY INQUIRY OF THIS REPORT, ALONG WITH ON-DEMAND SERVICES
- ABB Robotics,
- YRG, Inc.,
- Kawasaki Robotics,
- Vigilant Robots,
- Scape Technologies,
- KUKA Robotics,
- Daifuku America,
- ATS Automation,
- Amazon Robotics,
- EK Automation,
- FANUC America Corporation,
- Hitachi Solutions Canada,
- mobile Industrial Robots ApS,
- Kiva Systems,
- Rockwell Automation,
- Adept Technologies Inc.,
- JBT Corporation,
- BlueBotics SA,
- PARI Robotics Inc.,
- FANUC UK,
- FANUC Europe,
- Fanuc Robot,
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research