The Global UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market is expected to reach USD 6.95 billion by 2026, from USD 3.72 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market
UV curable resins involve less harmful emissions, fast cure, less energy consumption, less equipment space, low temperature treatment, and waste reduction. A UV curable resin does not contain any organic solvents that harm the environment. These resins include monomers, oligomers, co-initiators, photo-polymerization and various additives such as antioxidants, stabilizers, pigments, and plasticizers. UV curable resins are used in a wide range of applications in the ink & coating and adhesive industries.
Get a Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-uv-curable-resins-formulated-product-market
Major Market Drivers & Restraints are as follows:
- Environmental awareness and stringent regulations
- High performance of UV curable resins
- Need to thermally dry sensitive substrates
- High deployment cost
- High growth prospects in 3D printing, digital printing, packaging, barrier films and printed circuit board
Key Market Competitors: UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market
Few of the major competitors are Arkema SA, Allnex Group, Toagosei Co. Ltd., BASF SE, Royal DSM, Covestro AG, Nippon Gohsei, Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd., IGM Resins B.V., Miwon Specialty Chemical Co. Ltd., Lambson Limited, Alberdingk Boley GmbH, Jiangsu Sanmu Group Corporation, Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd., Eternal Chemical Co. Ltd, Soltech Ltd., Dymax Corporation, Rahn AG, Perstorp Holding AB, Qualipoly Chemical Corporation, DIC Corporation, Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd., Nagase Chemtex Corporation, CBC Co., Ltd., Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd., Deuchem Co., Ltd., Siltech Corporation, BYK-Chemie GmbH, Nissan Chemical Industries, Ltd. among others.
This report contains a chapter on the global market and all its associated companies with their profiles, which gives valuable data pertaining to their outlook in terms of finances, product portfolios, investment plans, and marketing and business strategies. The report helps you achieve your dream of an outshining and winning business. This market research report helps in answering many business challenges more quickly and saves your lot of time. Moreover, the report consists of all the detailed profiles for the market’s major manufacturers and importers who are influencing the market.
Market research report improves your professional reputation and adds integrity to the work you do such as refining your business plan, preparing a presentation for a key client, or making recommendations to an executive. The report has been structured with transparent research studies which makes it of supreme quality. The report consists of all the detailed profiles for the market’s major manufacturers and importers who are influencing the market. The report also estimates the market size, the revenue generated from the sales and technologies by various application segments. Besides, expert solutions and potential capabilities have been utilized while preparing this market report.
TO GET A DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT CLICK BELOW!!!
Want Full Report? Enquire here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-uv-curable-resins-formulated-product-market
Market Segmentation: UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market
- The global UV curable resins & formulated product market is segmented based on composition, chemistry, application, technology and geographical segments.
- Based on composition, the global UV curable resins & formulated product market is segmented into oligomers, monomers, photoinitiators and additives.
- On the basis of chemistry, the global UV curable resins & formulated product market is classified into non acrylates & oligoamines and acrylate oligomers.
- On the basis of application, the global UV curable resins & formulated product market is classified into coatings, overprint varnishes, printing inks, adhesives, 3D printing and others.
- On the basis of technology, the global UV curable resins & formulated product market is classified into solventborne, 100% solids, waterborne, powder and others.
Don’t miss out on business opportunities in UV Curable Resins & Formulated Product Market. Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow. https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-uv-curable-resins-formulated-product-market
The global UV curable resins & formulated product market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of UV curable resins & formulated product market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
Data Bridge Market Research