Synthetic latex polymers are available in different types, including styrene acrylic, styrene butadiene, acrylic, vinyl acetate copolymer, polyvinyl acetate, vinyl acetate ethylene and others. Synthetic latex polymers are used in various application including paints & coatings, adhesives & sealants, nonwovens, carpets and paper & paperboard.
Global Synthetic Latex Polymers Market, By Type,By Application, By Geography.
Get A Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-synthetic-latex-polymers-market
The Global Synthetic Latex Polymers Market is expected to reach USD 35.12 billion by 2025, from USD 26.53 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global synthetic latex polymers market are – Wacker Chemie, Synthomer, BASF, Celanese, Dow, Arkema Group, ARLANXEO, Asahi Kasei, OMNOVA Solutions, Trinseo, Apcotex, Bangkok Synthetics, Goodyear Chemical, Jubilant Agri & Consumer Products, Kumho Petrochemical, LG Chem, Lion Elastomers, Lubrizol, Shanghai Baolijia, Shanxi Sanwei, Sibur, Sumitomo Chemical, The Synthetic Latex Company, Versalis, Zeon among others.
The global synthetic latex polymers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of synthetic latex polymers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Drivers and Restraint:
- High demand for synthetic latex polymers for paints and coatings
- Replacement of solvent-based adhesives
- Increasing construction and electronics sector in developing countries
- Diminishing demand for carpets and paper & paper products
- Fluctuation in crude oil prices
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-synthetic-latex-polymers-market
- The global synthetic latex polymers market is segmented based on type, application and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global synthetic latex polymers market is segmented into styrene acrylic, styrene butadiene, acrylic, vinyl acetate copolymer, polyvinyl acetate, vinyl acetate ethylene and others.
- On the basis of application, the global synthetic latex polymers market is classified into paints & coatings, adhesives & sealants, nonwovens, carpets, paper & paperboard and others.
- Based on geography, the global synthetic latex polymers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ or can drop down your inquiry… @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-synthetic-latex-polymers-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research