Attaining complete info about the trends and opportunities in the industry is fairly time consuming process but the market report eases it for businesses. Stroke Diagnostics Market research report acts as a valued source of information with which businesses can achieve a telescopic view of the current market trends, consumer’s demands and preferences, market situations, opportunities and market status. The report comprises of a number of market dynamics and estimations of the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics and growth inducing factors. To formulate this Stroke Diagnostics Market report, detailed market analysis has been performed with the inputs from industry experts.
Global stroke diagnostics market is expected to register a healthy growth rate during the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data for the previous year 2018, and historic year 2017.
Complete Report is Available @
Market Definition: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
Stroke is a brain attack in which blood supplied to the brain is hindered or reduced. The poor blood supply causes the cells of the brain to die as they are not supplied with appropriate amount of oxygen or nutrients. When the brain cells die, brain stops performing its functions such as memory retention and coordination of muscles, which my even lead to paralysis if not treated immediately. Stroke diagnosis is the first step to identify what stroke the patient is suffering with.
- Rising geriatric population enhances the growth of this market as they are more prone to strokes and other similar diseases, thereby driving the demand for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of such diseases
- Technological advancements in diagnosis and surgical equipment boosts the growth of this market
- The rising prevalence of stroke due to unhealthy lifestyle, lack of exercise an increased consumption of drugs and alcohol, would foster the growth of stroke diagnostics market
- Rising awareness amongst the people about the early treatment and diagnosis of stroke
- Rising expenditure in research & development activities in the diagnosis market would boost the growth of this market.
- Increasing healthcare expenditures and rising incomes is likely to boost the growth of this market
- High cost of diagnosis and treatment restrains the growth of this market
- Lack of proper reimbursement mechanism impacts the growth of this market
Speak to Analyst @
Segmentation: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Cerebral Angiography
- Nuclear Imaging
- Electrocardiography Carotid Ultrasound
- Transient Ischemic Attacks (Tias)
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Infervision, a startup that uses artificial intelligence to improvise medical screening, has invented an all new artificial intelligence platform that would enable radiologist to quickly detect strokes using CT brain scans. It enables doctors to detect which type of stroke, diagnose the same such that patients can receive quick and effective treatment. Such advancement and innovations would boost the growth of stroke diagnostics market in the forecasted period.
- In March, 2017, Alivecor, a leading medical device and artificial intelligence company developed Kardia Pro, an artificial intelligence platform that diagnose early occurrence of atrial fibrillation which is the most significant reason for cardiac arrhythmia leading to stroke. With an AI platform, it enables doctors to provide fast treatment and help in preventing the possibility of stroke. With such an AI platform, people are conveniently diagnosed by providing a quick analysis of their personal heart profile.
Competitive Analysis: Global Stroke Diagnostics Market
Global stroke diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stroke diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research