The bar code is widely used identification method among others and is most cost-effective. It is leading identification method used across the world and is useful for gathering any essential data.
These security labels prevent confidential information from getting leaked. Labelling is assigning or giving a short name/phrase to a product. It is used to differentiate between two products in the market. Security labels are witnessing high demand in manufacturing and beverage industry.These security labels prevent confidential information from getting leaked. Security labels are witnessing high demand in manufacturing and beverage industry.
Market Analysis: Global Security Labels Market
Global Security Labels Market is expected to reach USD 34.44 billion by 2025, from USD 22.78 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Market Definition: Global Security Labels Market
Labelling is assigning or giving a short name/phrase to a product. It is used to differentiate between two products in the market. Security label refers to the labelling/assigning of security information for a product or bundles of the same product. These security labels are then used to protect that product from theft, alteration, or any misuse of confidential information.
At the Labelexpo 2017, while introducing the HP Indigo GEM Series, Hewlett Packard also launched HP Indigo ElectroInk Silver. The new ink has been developed with a view of its capability of generating a wide gamut of metallic colours, combining metallic effects with digital capabilities, all in one printing process. This will expand the application capabilities of HP Indigo’s technology, and pave way for new opportunities in the packaging and design of labels.
- Strategic recommendations in key business sections in light of the market estimations.
- Market share and size of all the foremost industry players
- Strategic proposals for the new participants
- Market estimates of all the key segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets throughout the forecast period
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Segmentation: Global Security Labels Market
By Product Type
- Release Liner
By Identification Method
- Bar Code
- Radio Frequency Identification
By End-Use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Durables
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Market Competitors: Global Security Labels Market
The key players operating in the global security labels market are –
- CCL Industries Inc.
- AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
- Honeywell International Inc.
The other players in the market are tesa SE- A Beiersdorf Company, SEIKO HOLDINGS CORPORATION, Security Labels International, Sandora Sales and Manufacturing Ltd., Polylabel, Intertronics, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company, OpSec Security Group Ltd., Guangzhou Manborui Material Technology Co Ltd., Schreiner Group, and emedco–a Brady Corporation Company among others.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global security labels market
- Analyse and forecast security labels market on the basis of product type, composition, identification method and end-use industry.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for product type, composition, identification method and end-use industry.
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Competitive Analysis: Global Security Labels Market
The global security labels market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of security labels market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Guangzhou Manborui Material Technology Co Ltd. launched a new type of security label, Shape Memory Polymer (SMP) that has a shape regaining ability if deformed by external changes in temperature.
In 2018, Uflex Ltd., India’s leading flexible packaging converter has partnered with Edale for production of security labels.
- Demands from Food, Beverage and Pharmaceuticals sector growing rapidly.
- Rapidly growing e-commerce proportionally drives the market.
- Growing security concerns, emerging databases and urbanisation has a positive impact on the market.
- High costs of raw materials.
- Rising environmental concerns shall hinder the market growth.
Speak To industry Experts– https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-security-labels-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Contact:Data Bridge Market Research