Global Refrigerant Market, By Industry (Domestic household refrigeration), Light commercial refrigeration (Carbon dioxide, Hydrocarbons (propane, isobutene and others), Fluorocarbons (HCFC’s, HFC’s and hydrofluro olefins), low GWP alternatives), Commercial racks and condensing units ( Carbon dioxide, Hydrocarbons (propane, isobutene and others), Industrial refrigeration ( Carbon dioxide, Hydrocarbons (propane, isobutene and others), Fluorocarbons (HCFC’s, HFC’s and hydrofluro olefins), low GWP alternatives and ammonia), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025 Global Refrigerant Market is segmented on the basis of industry and application. The report provides data for 2016 to 2025, 2017 being the current year to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast to 2025.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-refrigerant-market
Key Points: Global Refrigerant Market
The Chemours Company is going to dominate the global Refrigerant market other players operating in this market are Arkema SA, Dongyue Group Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., The Linde Group, Daikin Industries Limited, Mexichem S.A.B. De C.V., Sinochem Corporation, Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (AGC), SRF Limited, Air Liquide (Airgas Refrigerants Inc.), A-Gas International, OZ-Chill Refrigerants, Shandong Yuean Chemical, Gas Servei S.A., Zhejiang Fotech International Co Ltd., Changsu 3F Fluorochemical Industry Co Ltd., Tazzetti SPA, Quimobasico among others.
- The domestic household segment is dominating the global refrigerant market with 43.3%.
- The refrigerator segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period 2025.
Analysis based on
- What was the market size in 2016?
- What are the moves of key players?
- Which region is leading the market at global level?
- A comprehensive/competitive analysis of the market?
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
Key points for analysis
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- To get a comprehensive overview of the market.
- Key developments in the market
- Market volume
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
For Report TOC Request Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-refrigerant-market
The global refrigerant market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The Chemours Company dominated the refrigerant market accounting for a highest market share in 2016, followed by Honeywell International Inc. and Arkema SA. Other players in this market include Dongyue Group Ltd, The Linde Group, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Mexichem S.A.B. de C.V., Sinochem Group, Air Liquide, A-Gas, Shandong Yue’an Chemical Co., Ltd, Gas Servei, Zhejiang Fotech International Co. Ltd., Srf Limited, Asahi Glass Co., Ltd, Quimobasicos SA de CV, Changshu 3F Fluorochemical Industry Co., Ltd., OZ-Chill Refrigerants, Tazzetti S.P.A. among others.
The Chemours Company:
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, U.S. Chemours Company is a leading global provider of performance chemicals. The company operates in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions business segments. Fluoroproducts segment is a leading global provider of fluoroproducts, including refrigerants and industrial fluoropolymer resins. The fluoroproducts segment offers a wide range of refrigerants across various industries.
The company’s regional locations are North America, Asia-Pacific, EMEA and Latin America. Some of its subsidiaries include The Chemours Company TT, LLC, Chemours International Operations Sàrl, Chemours Deutschland GmbH, Chemours China Limited, The Chemours (Taiwan) Company Limited and many more.
- In February 2017, The Chemours Company opened the new HFO-1234yf production facility in Chemours Corpus Christi plant in Ingleside, Texas for the development of low GWP refrigerants. That will triple the company’s world-leading capacity for its HFO-1234yf-based-products.
Honeywell International Inc.:
Founded in 1906 and headquartered in New Jersey, U.S. Honeywell international Inc. invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. The company operates in Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies and Safety & Productivity Solutions business segments. The company offers the various types of refrigerants such as Solstice N40, Solstice N13, Solstice yf Refrigerant and others.
The company operates in United States, Europe and other international regions. The company’s subsidiary Intermec, Notifier, Honeywell Aerospace, Elster, Honeywell Security, UOP LLC, Tridium, Inc., Sperian Protection, RAE Systems and among others.
- In May 2017, Honeywell international Inc. opened the new next-generation auto air-conditioning refrigerant plant in Louisiana for the development of low GWP auto refrigerants.
- In April 2016, Honeywell international Inc. entered into a supply agreement with a Chinese manufacturer to produce Honeywell Solstice yf. This will expand its global supply base for this low-global-warming-potential mobile air conditioning refrigerant.
- In March 2016, Honeywell entered into a supply agreement and technology license with an Indian manufacturer to produce Honeywell Solstice yf, an automobile refrigerant with a global warming potential of less than 1.
Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Colombes, France. Dongyue group Co. Ltd. is a designer of materials and innovative solutions. The company operates in high performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions business segments. The offers the various type of refrigerants such as Forane 134a, 404A, Forane and others.
The company operates in more than 50 countries of Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa and North America The company’s subsidiary are ARKEMA K.K., CECA, Coatex and among others.
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-refrigerant-market