Global pressure Guidewires market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 11.65% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of geriatric population which are more prone to suffer from cardiovascular disorders.
Download Sample PDF Report https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pressure-guidewires-market
The pressure Guidewires market is amplifying in the forecast years of 2019-2026 and pulling the Medical Devices industry with it.
The pressure Guidewires report gives inside and industrial outlook on pressure Guidewires market. It helps in reckoning the arrangement of the pressure Guidewires market and in conducting a complete analysis regarding type and applications, featuring the key business resources and key players. pressure Guidewires Market development divisions and distinguishes factors driving change.
This pressure Guidewires research helps in understanding the dynamic condition, the market’s significant players, and driving brands. The pressure Guidewires market’s five-year period can evaluate how the market is forecasted to evolve. This analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame by recognizing the most recent pressure Guidewires improvements, share, and systems utilized by the significant market.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pressure Guidewires Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global pressure guidewires market are
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Opsens Medical
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Amayeza Abantu Bio-Medical (Pty) Ltd
- Olympus Corporation
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Terumo Corporation
- Merit Medical Systems
- Cardinal Health
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- ASAHI INTECC CO., LTD.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Amayeza Abantu Bio-Medical (Pty) Ltd announced that they are exhibiting their new “3rd generation Pressure Wire X” to the interventional cardiologists and physicians. The product launched in July 2017, has the capability to enhance the navigation of lesions with the help of its fractional flow reserve pressure guidewire technology. This product will make percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) procedures significantly easier.
- In March 2016, Opsens Medical announced that they had received US FDA 510(k) clearance for their “OptoWire II” with the product designed to measure FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve). The product is covered with a hydrophilic coating allowing for enhancement of performance in testing circumstances. This approval will provide a significant platform to Opsens for the commercialization of their FFR product portfolio in the largest consumer market globally.
Market Drivers & Restraints:
- Increasing prevalence and adoption of minimally invasive procedures is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Better effectiveness and efficient diagnostic procedures with the usage of these products is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Certain restrictions associated with the FFR technology which employs usage of pressure guidewires such as instable signals from the vessels and requirement of multiple wires for multiple assessment of patient vessels; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Significantly large costs associated with these products as compared to transducers is another factor restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Pressure Guidewires Market
By Product Type
- Flat Tipped
- Flexible Tipped
By Technology Type
- Pressure Wire
- Optical Fibre
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Independent Catheterization Labs
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global pressure guidewires market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pressure guidewires market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.