Global Oryzenin Market By Type (Isolates, Concentrates, Others), Form (Dry, Liquid), Function (Emulsifying, Texturing, Gelling, Foaming, Others), Application (Sports & Energy Nutrition, Beverages, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Analogs & Extenders, Dairy Alternatives, Others)
Market Analysis: Global Oryzenin Market
Global oryzenin market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 332.20 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased overall demand for plant-based proteins due to their cost-effectiveness nature.
Market Definition: Global Oryzenin Market
Oryzenin can be defined as a plant-based protein specifically rice-based, which can be discovered in the rice seeds. It is also known as a type of glutenin, which makes them a gluten-free alternative for people suffering from celiac diseases. This protein is 75-90% of the total protein found in rice grains; it is extracted with the help of sonification from rice grains and rice flour.
- Increased demand for rice-based protein and associated products due to their enhanced benefits and functionality; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased demand for gluten-free alternatives globally due to a rise in prevalence of celiac disease is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness and knowledge globally regarding the availability and benefits of rice protein globally; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack in the advancements of the product as it is still in the early stages of commercialization & development; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Oryzenin Market
- Ion Exchange
- Water Binding
- Sports & Energy Nutrition
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Meat Analogs & Extenders
- Dairy Alternatives
- Salad Dressings
- Frozen Fruits
- Breakfast Foods
- Flavor Enhancements & Savory Flavors
- Infant Formula
Key Developments in the Market:
In February 2018, Axiom Foods, Inc. announced that they had received a US patent for their “Oryzatein rice protein”. The patent is a method of using grant which gives exclusive rights to Axiom Foods, Inc. for multiple version of the product.
Competitive Analysis: Global Oryzenin Market
Global oryzenin market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oryzenin market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research