The Global Non-Thermal Processing Market is expected to reach USD 1611.68 billion by 2025, from USD 826.88 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
he conventionally used thermal food processing technologies may lead to changes in product characteristics such as flavor, color, texture, or nutritional value due to the application of heat. Whereas, non-thermal food processing technologies help retain these characteristics in the food products with minimal or no changes to the product profile. This factor makes it advantageous to use non-thermal processing technologies over thermal technologies for processing food.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-non-thermal-processing-market
Insights of the report
- What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- To inspect the market based on product, market share and size of the product share.
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
11 Company Profiles
- Hiperbaric España
- Avure Technologies
- Chic Freshertech
- Elea Technology
- Symbios Technologies
- CHIC Foods Co. Ltd.
- Avure Technologies
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Hain Celestial Group and American Pasteurization Company and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Non-Thermal Processing Market, By Technology
7 Non-Thermal Processing Market, By Food Product
8 Non-Thermal Processing Market, By Function
9 Non-Thermal Processing Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
Request for Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-non-thermal-processing-market
- The global non-thermal processing market is segmented based on high pressure processing (HPP), pulsed electric field (PEF), irradiation, ultrasonic, cold plasma and others. The high pressure processing (HPP) is further sub segmented into by orientation type, by vessel volume, by end user. Ultrasonic segment is further sub segmented into frequency range.
- Based on food product, the global non-thermal processing market is segmented into meat & seafood, fruits & vegetables, beverages and others.
- On the basis of temperature type, the global non-thermal processing market is classified into chilled and frozen.
- On the basis of function, the global non-thermal processing market is classified into quality assurance, microbial inactivation, cutting, emulsification & homogenization, cleaning and others. The microbial inactivation is further sub segmented into compression through high pressure, high intensity pulsed electric fields, irradiation, acoustic cavitation and other techniques.
- Based on geography, the global non-thermal processing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2016-2023 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
For more information about this report visit: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-non-thermal-processing-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research