The Global Non-Thermal Processing Market is expected to reach USD 1611.68 billion by 2025, from USD 826.88 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download PDF Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-non-thermal-processing-market
This Report Consists of –
• No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
Frequently Asked Questions?
• What will the market size be in 2025?
• What are the key factors driving the global market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key players in the market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
• What will be the growth rate in 2025?
• Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Non-Thermal Processing Market?
Top Competitors of Market
• Hiperbaric España,
• Avure Technologies,
• Chic Freshertech,
• Elea Technology,
• Symbios Technologies,
• CHIC Foods Co. Ltd.,
• Avure Technologies,
• Hormel Foods Corporation,
• Hain Celestial Group and
• American Pasteurization Company
The global non-thermal processing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of non-thermal processing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Non-Thermal Processing Market, by Technology
7) Global Non-Thermal Processing Market, by Food Product
8) Global Non-Thermal Processing Market, by Function
9) Global Non-Thermal Processing Market, by geography
• North America
• south America
• Middle East and Africa
10) Global Non-Thermal Processing Market, Competitive Analysis
11) company profiles
Get Detail TOC @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-non-thermal-processing-market
The global non-thermal processing market is segmented based on high pressure processing (HPP), pulsed electric field (PEF), irradiation, ultrasonic, cold plasma and others. The high pressure processing (HPP) is further sub segmented into by orientation type, by vessel volume, by end user. Ultrasonic segment is further sub segmented into frequency range.
Based on food product, the global non-thermal processing market is segmented into
• meat & seafood,
• fruits & vegetables,
On the basis of temperature type, the global non-thermal processing market is classified into
• chilled and
On the basis of function, the global non-thermal processing market is classified into
• quality assurance,
• microbial inactivation,
• emulsification & homogenization,
The microbial inactivation is further sub segmented into compression through high pressure, high intensity pulsed electric fields, irradiation, acoustic cavitation and other techniques.
Based on geography, the global non-thermal processing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research