Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market By Technique (Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Visual Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT), Liquid Penetrant Testing (LPT), Eddy Current Testing (ECT), Radiographic Testing (RT), Acoustic Emission Testing (AET)); By Method (Visual Inspection, Surface Inspection, Volumetric Inspection) By Service (Inspection Services, Equipment Rental Services, Calibration Services, Training Services), By Vertical (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, Public Infrastructure, Automotive, Power Generation), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Request Sample Copy Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-non-destructive-testing-equipment-market
Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 12,353.37 million by 2024 from USD 6,700.00 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024. Surface testing market with highest market share has the largest market segment in non-destructive testing equipment market.
Products of the report
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2024.
- Competitive landscape
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Analyze and forecast market on the basis of type, function and application.
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
More Information On This Report, Please Visit @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/press-release/global-non-destructive-testing-equipment-market-3/
Key Drivers: Global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for non-destructive testing equipment market are remote visual inspection in aerospace increases demand, stringent safety guidelines and government protocols. These factors increase the demand for non-destructive testing equipment market. Automated NDT devices expected to see most demand and the power industry is boomed by continuous investment in nuclear plants are the other major factors driving the growth of the non-destructive testing equipment market.
• Lack of skilled equipment operators and high cost of NDT equipment slowing down acceptance are the factor which may hinder the growth of this market
• Many companies are increasingly focusing on variability in the prices of crude oil and natural gas in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the non-destructive testing equipment market.
• New power generation products and integration of robotic technology will drive the market in future.
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-non-destructive-testing-equipment-market
The global non-destructive testing equipment market is highly concentrated to a few big players and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. General Electric dominates non-destructive testing equipment market, accounting for the highest market share in 2016, followed by Olympus Corporation and Fujifilm Holding Corporation. Other players in this market include MISTRAS Group, Inc, Pfinder KG, General Electric (GE MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL), Intertek Group plc, SGS SA, Nikon Metrology NV, Ashtead Technology, Sonatest, Bosello High Technology srl, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, YXLON International, Diodes Incorporated (Zetex), Magnaflux, and SOCOMORE, among others holds 29.1% of the global non-destructive testing equipment market in 2016.
Founded in 2004 and headquartered Little Chalfont, United Kingdom. GE healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services. GE operates through seven business segments power, renewable energy, oil & gas, aviation, healthcare, transportation, and energy connections & lighting. The GE Digital Solutions offers the non-destructive testing equipment through its inspection & non-destructive testing and aerospace non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection solutions product categories.
Founded in 1919 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Olympus Corporation manufactures and distributes precision machineries and instruments. The company operates in medical, scientific solutions, imaging, and others business segments. The NDT products are used for the detection of the flaws in the instruments without any damage.
Fujifilm Holding Corporation:
Founded in 1934 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Fujifilm Holding Corporation are pioneering photographic film maker, known for innovation in healthcare, graphic arts, optical devices, highly functional materials and other high-tech areas. The company operates in imaging solution, information solutions and document solutions business segments. The industrial segment provides the non-destructive testing systems in the regions such as North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific through it’s widely spread distributors.
- In January, 2014, Fujifilm’s Non-Destructive Testing System added line-up of quality chemistry solutions for stationary and mobile film processing in conventional industrial radiography applications with the ChemPact powdered chemistries
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-non-destructive-testing-equipment-market