Global Mirror Coatings Market is expected to reach USD 998 million by 2025, from USD 160 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Aluminium silvering is a sheet of glass put in a vacuum chamber with electrically warmed nichrome curls that can dissipate aluminium. In a vacuum, the hot aluminium molecules travel in straight lines. When they hit the surface of the mirror, they cool and stick. Some mirror creators dissipate a layer of quartz or beryllia on the mirror; others open it to unadulterated oxygen or air in a stove with the goal that it will shape an intense, clear layer of aluminium oxide. Mirror coatings are also used in concentrating solar power, concentrating photovoltaic and solar thermal installations. Polyurethane coating is applied to vehicle for wear and tear protection.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-mirror-coatings-market
Segmentation: Global Mirror Coatings Market
- By Resin Type (Polyurethane, Epoxy, Acrylic)
- By Technology (Solvent & Water-Based, Nano Coatings)
- By Substrate (Silver, Aluminium)
- By Application (Architectural, Automotive & Transportation, Decorative, Solar Power)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Landscape: Global Mirror Coatings Market
The global mirror coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of mirror coatings market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Mirror Coatings Market
The key players operating in the global mirror coatings market are –
- The Sherwin-Williams
The other players in the market are Glas Trösch, Diamond-Fusion, Casix, SunGard (Guardian Glass), Pearl Nano, Mader, Tianjin Xin Lihua Color Materials Co., Ltd, High Ding Industrial (Grin coat), Akzo Nobel Coatings, PPG industries, ICI paints, DuPont Coating, BASF Coating, SigmaKalon Group, Valspar Corp, Nippon Paint, Kansai Paint Co.Ltd among others.
- Rising demand for mirror coatings in the construction industry
- Increased demand from asia pacific
- Increasing focus on concentrated solar power
- Drawbacks of water-based coatings
- Stringent regulatory policies and environmental challenges
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global mirror coatings market
- Analyze and forecast the mirror coatings market on the basis of resin type, substrate, technology and application
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for resin type, substrate, technology and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mirror-coatings-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research