This is the most relevant, unique, fair and creditable global market research report which suits your business needs. Global Micro display Market report employs various basic steps of market analysis that include survey, focus groups, personal interviews, observations, and field trials. This report on the global market is an important document for every market enthusiast, policymaker, investor, and market player.
The Global Micro Display Market accounted for USD 750.3 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
A microdisplay is the display with a small screen. The screen usually is lesser than 2 inched diagonally. Owing to its miniaturized size it has applications, where a screen takes up a small size such as digital cameras, digital cameras and others. It has wide variety of usage in military, defense, and aerospace, consumer, education, commercial, industrial and enterprise, automotive, medical and others. In addition, microdisplays are widely used in the automotive sector for providing additional information to the driver with respect to night vision.
Download FREE PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-microdisplay-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
eMagin, Inc., UNIVERSAL DISPLAY, AU Optronics Corp., Kopin Corporation, Himax Technologies, Inc., MicroVision, Inc., Syndiant, LG Display Co., Ltd., Seiko Epson Corporation, Japan Display Inc., MICROOLED, Yunnan OLiGHTEK Opto-Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., Microtips Technology, WiseChip Semiconductor Inc. among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increased usage of portable devices
- Increased acceptance of microdisplay
- Growing demand for smart glasses
- The micro display market is based on technology, resolution, type, application and geography.
- Based on product type the market is segmented into NTE display devices, Projection Devices and others. The NTE display devices segment is sub segmented into EVF and HMD. The HMD segment is sub segmented into AR smart glasses and VR headsets. The Projection Devices segment is sub segmented into pico-projectors and data projectors.
- On the basis of technology the market is segmented into digital light processing (DLP), liquid crystal on silicon (LCOS), liquid crystal display (LCD), organic light-emitting diode (OLED).
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into military, defense, and aerospace, consumer, education, commercial, industrial and enterprise, automotive, medical and others.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
To Avail Discount Please Click Below:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research