Global Medical Automation Market is expected to reach USD 85.9 million by 2025, from USD 50.38 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-automation-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising labor cost increase the medical automation market.
- Increasing preference for minimally invasive procedures
- acceptance of automated equipment for diagnosis and therapy
- Growing Research & Development in the field of robotic automation which leads to use in medical industry.
- Distortion due to high cost.
Market Segmentation: Global Medical Automation Market
Based on application:
- Diagnostic and Monitoring Automation
- Automated Imaging & Analysis
- Point-Of-Care Testing
- Therapeutic Automation
- Lab & Pharmacy Automation
- Medical Logistics & Training
On the basis of end user:
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Research Laboratories & Institutes
- Home & Ambulatory Care
Based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Order a Copy of Global Medical Automation Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-automation-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Automation Market
The global medical automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global medical automation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in global medical automation market are –
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Siemens AG,
- Accuray Incorporated,
- Danaher Corporation,
- Swisslog Holding AG,
- Stryker Corporation,
- Swisslog Holding AG,
- General Electric Company,
- Medtronic plc.,
- Tecan Group Ltd.,
- Among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global medical automation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research