Marine Composites market report delivers a detailed study with present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify the future investment in the market. This analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. The scope of this Marine Composites market report extends from market scenarios to comparative pricing between major players, cost and profit of the specified market regions.
The Global Marine Composites Market is expected to reach USD 5.44 billion by 2025, from USD 3.60 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE | Sample Report Instantly Available At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-marine-composites-market
Major Companies Covered
Owens Corning, SGL Carbon, Toray Industries, Inc., Cytec Solvay Group, Teijin, Hexcel Corporation, DuPont, Gurit, ZOLTEK, Airborne, Hexion, Composites One, Marine Concepts, Advanced Custom Manufacturing, Hyosung, A C Marine & Composites, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings America, Premier Composite Technologies, Dubai, PJSC TATNEFT LTD, Aeromarine Industries Ltd, Airex AG, Fleming Marine Composites LLC, Multimarine Manufacturing LTD.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for high speed vessels.
- Technological advancement in the maritime logistics.
- Increasing need for fuel efficient vessels.
- High costs of carbon fibers involved in the manufacturing.
- Threat of substitutes in the technology.
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
- Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
FREE Toc | Available At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-marine-composites-market
Why Data Bridge Market Research?
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved from our expert analysts before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our expert team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report.
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights about the reports
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report
- Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates, Focus on technology trends, Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs.
- Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions
- In July 2018 Toray Industries, Inc. acquired TenCate Advanced Composites Holding B.V., a subsidiary of Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V., which is a leading Dutch carbon fiber manufacturing company.
- In September, 2018, SGL Carbon, Fraunhofer IGCV, Compositence GmbH, BA Composites GmbH and Technical University of Munich, ventured together to form a Fiber Placement Centre for developing new concepts in the production of lightweight components and composites.
- The report includes market shares of marine composites market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
By Composite Type
- Metal Matrix Composite (MMC)
- Ceramic Matrix Composite (CMC)
- Polymer Matrix Composite (PMC)
By Fiber Type
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Natural Fibers
By Resin Type
- Vinyl Ester
By Vessel Type
- Power Boats
- Cruise Ships
- Cargo Vessels
- Naval Boats
- Jet Boats
- Personal Watercraft
On the basis of geography
- North America & South America,
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Gain Easy Inquiry of This Report, Along With On-Demand Services
Inquire about Report | Analyst Consultation At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-marine-composites-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research