Global low-e glass market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Low- E glass is made by coating metallic particles to the glass. The most efficient type is “soft coat Low-E”. This market has most of its application in flexible packaging of different materials. Low-E literally means low emissivity that means a surface emitting low levels of radiant heat. All surfaces reflect, transmit and absorb heat, so, it reduces the amount of heat that is transferred. It is not only used to reduce heat transfer but also to stop UV radiation waves in visible light.
Low-E glass is used to improve a window’s performance by creating “thermal barrier” for the prevention of energy loss. It is used for improving energy efficiency, less UV damage and reduces condensation also.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-low-e-glass-market
Segmentation: Global Low-E Glass Market
Global low-e glass market is segmented into six segments such as type, coating type, coating material, glazing, technology and end-user
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into two notable segments hard coat low-E glass and soft coat low-E glass
- On the basis of coating type, the market is segmented into two notable segments passive low-E coating and solar control low-E coating
- On the basis of coating material, the market is segmented into two notable segments metallic and semi-conductive coating. Metallic is sub-segmented into silver, gold and others. Semi-conductive is sub-segmented into zinc oxide, indium tin oxide, fluorine-doped tin oxide, tin oxide and others
- On the basis of glazing, the market is segmented into three notable segments single low-E glazing, double low-E glazing and triple low-E glazing
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into two notable segments pyrolytic process (on-line) and sputtered process (off-line)
- On the basis of end-user, market is segmented into two notable segments construction, and transportation. Construction is sub segmented into residential, commercial and industrial. Transportation is sub segmented into automotive, railways, buses and trucks and others. Automotive is sub segmented into passenger cars, buses and trucks and others
Competitive Analysis: Global Low-E Glass Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are AGC Inc., Central Glass Co., Ltd., CSG Holding Co., Ltd., Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp., Metro Performance Glass, Qingdao Migo Glass Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Topo Glass Co., Ltd., Beijing Northglass Technologies Co. Ltd, Qingdao Creation Classic Glass Co., Ltd, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd, Saint-Gobain, Arcon Flachglas-Veredlung GmbH & Co. KG, Guardian Glass., JSC “Salavatsteklo, Xiamen Togen Building Products CO., LTD, SCHOTT Inc., ROMAG., Qingdao Tsing Glass Co. Limited and Others
Access full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-low-e-glass-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research