Global Laminated Labels Market is expected to reach USD 117.24 billion by 2025, from USD 82.44 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for the historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Labelling in other words is assigning short name/phrase to something. Labels come of various types and since it’s more of inventory and detailing tag, labels need to be durable to adverse conditions and usage. Laminating the labels makes them tensile and water resistant and even adds strength and high visual impact. Laminated labels are widely used by industry for brand recognition and even paving a way to track the item on the basis of label. Improvements in printing ribbons has brought breakthrough in the labels market, with varieties ranging from soft wax to highly chemical resistant and more.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-laminated-labels-market
Segmentation: Global Laminated Labels Market
- By Composition (Facestock, Adhesive, Release Liner)
- By Printing Ink (Water-based Ink, UV-Curable based Ink, Solvent based Ink, Hot-Melt based Ink),
- By Printing Technology (Digital, Flexographic, Gravure, Screen, Lithography, Offset, Letterpress), Form (Reels, Sheets)
- By Application (Food & Beverage, Consumer Durables, Home & Personal Care, Pharmaceuticals, Retail Labels, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Laminated Labels Market
The global laminated labels market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laminated label market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Laminated Labels Market
The key players operating in the global laminated labels market are –
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
The other players in the market are Tesa SE-A Beiersdorf Company, Seiko Holdings Corporation, Laminated labels International, Sandora Sales and Manufacturing Ltd., Polylabel, Intertronics, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company, OpSec Security Group Ltd., Guangzhou Manborui Material Technology Co Ltd., Constania, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company, FLEXcon Company Inc., Torraspapel S.A, Bemis Company Inc., and Stickythings Limited among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-laminated-labels-market
- Demands from Food & Beverages and Pharmaceuticals sector growing rapidly.
- Rapidly growing e-commerce proportionally drives the market.
- Growing security concerns, emerging databases and urbanisation has a positive impact on the market.
- High costs of raw materials.
- Rising environmental concerns shall hinder the market growth.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global laminated labels market
- Analyse and forecast laminated labels market on the basis of composition, printing ink, printing ink technology, form and application.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for composition, printing ink, printing ink technology, form and application.
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis.
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-laminated-labels-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research