Global gas chromatography market is estimated to reach USD 5.93 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 6.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of technological developments in the industry, high usage in quality control and R&D in areas such as environmental pharmaceuticals, foods, and electronics.
Gas Chromatography (GC) is one of the major types of chromatography techniques, which are used in analytical chemistry for separating and analyzing biomolecules that can be vaporized without decomposing. GC techniques are mostly used in testing the purity of a particular sample, by separating the different components of the mixture. Additionally GC is used in identification purification and in preparative chromatography. This report segments the Global gas chromatography market based on products into devices, accessories and consumables, and reagents. The gas chromatography devices market is further segmented based on device type into detectors and systems.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-gas-chromatography-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Gas Chromatography Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in gas chromatography market are Agilent Technologies Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Merck kGaA, Restek Corporation, Shimadzu Analytical Pvt.Ltd., Leco Corporation, Perkinelmer Inc., Danaher, Scion Instruments, Falcon Analytics, Chromatotec, General Electric Company, W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc,,Restek Corporation, Yokogawa India Ltd. Siemens,, Regis Technologies, Inc,, Illumina, Inc., O.I. Corporation / Xylem Inc., Virtusa Corporation and others.
Segmentation: Global Gas Chromatography Market
- By Device Type (Systems, Detectors, Samplers, Fraction collectors)
- By Consumables (Columns, Fittings & Tubings, Flow Management)
- By Reagents (Analytical, Preparative)
- By End Users (Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, Oil & Gas, Academics, Agriculture, Environmental Biotechnology Industries, Food & Beverage Industry)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Experiencing growth due to widespread adoption of these systems in laboratory instrumentation
- Gas chromatography is applied for quality control and research and development in areas such as environmental pharmaceuticals, foods, and electronics. Thus, use of this technique eventually, drive the market
- This technique is used in almost every branch of the chemical industry, mostly in production of petrochemicals from natural gas and oil
- High rate of gas chromatography equipment is acting as restraint for the market
- Lack of skilled professionals and limited knowledge about this technology
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global gas chromatography market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-gas-chromatography-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research