Global GaN and SiC power semiconductor market is set to witness healthy CAGR of 30.12% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing application of IGBT modules and ability of the SiC to provide higher efficiency and lower losses is the factor for the growth of this market.
GaN or gallium nitride is materials which are mainly used for the development of different semiconductor power devices, light emitting diodes and RF components. SiC or silicon carbide is a semiconductor which is made from silicon and carbide. These compound semiconductors have more electric field strength, band gap as compared to the silicon. These GaN and SiC power semiconductor are wide used in applications such as industrial motor devices, traction, PV inverters, power supplies and others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-gan-and-sic-power-semiconductor-market
Segmentation: Global GaN and SiC Power Semiconductor Market
- By Product (Sic Power Module, GaN Power Module, Discrete SiC, Dicrete GaN)
- By Application (Power Supplies, Industrial Motor Drives, H/EV, PV Inverters, Traction, Others),
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Global GaN and SiC power semiconductor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of GaN and SiC power semiconductor market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global GaN and SiC power semiconductor market are Alpha and Omega Semiconductor, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd, Infineon Technologies AG, Littelfuse, Inc., Microsemi, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation, ROHM SEMICONDUCTOR, SANKEN ELECTRIC CO.,LTD., STMicroelectronics, Epiluvac, IQE PLC, Transphorm Inc., SweGaN, Saint-Gobain, GeneSiC Semiconductor Inc.., Sublime Technologies, Global Power Technologies Group, DACO SEMICONDUCTOR CO.,LTD., AGC Inc., DuPont and Dow., WeEn Semiconductors and others.
- Better capabilities of the GaN and SiC as compared to the silicon will drive the market growth
- Growth in the semiconductor industry will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Increasing popularity of electric vehicles is also enhancing the market growth
- Rising usage of power devices in renewable energy applications will also drive the growth of this market
- High manufacturing cost will restrain the market growth
- Usage of conventional silicon materials for manufacturing will also hamper the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research