Global fetal bovine serum market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 757.75 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1428.72 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing demand from drug discovery and various other research applications due to its benefits in research and drug development and pharmaceutical industry.
Fetal bovine serum is a by-product that is produced in the meat processing industries, with a number of widespread applications in pharmaceutical, and biotechnology research industries. Fetal bovine serum is obtained from the whole blood of normal bovine fetuses. It is widely used in the applications of a number of diagnostic systems and research studies with a number of different systems utilization for the same.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fetal-bovine-serum-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market
Global fetal bovine serum market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fetal bovine serum market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fetal bovine serum market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Merck KGaA, TCS Biosciences Ltd., HiMedia Laboratories, Bio-Techne, PAN-Biotech, Rocky Mountain Biologicals, Bovogen Biologicals Pty Ltd., Tissue Culture Biologicals, Access Biologicals, Animal Technologies Inc., Nucleus Biologics, Biological Industries, Corning Incorporated, J R Scientific Inc., Moregate Biotech, Wisent Inc, and Zhejiang Tianhang Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
Segmentation: Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market
- By Product (Charcoal Stripped, Chromatographic, Dialyzed FBS, Exosome Depleted, Stem Cell, Others)
- By Application (Drug Discovery, Cell Culture Media, In Vitro Fertilization, Human & Animal Vaccine Production, Diagnostics, Others)
- By End-User (Research & Academic Institutes, Industry)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Growth in research and academic initiatives by the private and governmental sector is expected to drive the market growth
- Increase in demand from traditional users of serum is also expected to drive the market growth
- Decrease in cattle herd population due to the increased demand of dairy and meat products is expected to restrain the market growth
- High cost and chances of viral presence in the product is expected to restrain the market growth
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global fetal bovine serum market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research