The global eHealth market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of eHealth market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America
Market Analysis: The Global eHealth Market is expected to reach USD 206.64 Billion by 2025 from USD 40.75 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 22.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Major key players profiled in this report are Motion Computing Inc., Epocrates Inc., Telecare Corporation, Medisafe, Set Point Medical, IBM, Doximity in the Global eHealth Market.
eHealth refers to the electronic health and uses computer and internet to store and manage the medical records instead of maintaining them on paper files. eHealth is also known as health information technology. eHealth strengthens the patient –physician relationship by providing valuable information. According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of health information professionals will increase 22% by 2022. eHealth has various subdomains like Electronic Health Records (EHR), Electronic Medical Record (EMR), health IT systems, consumer health IT data, mobile health and big data systems used in digital health. As per of American Telemedicine Association (ATA) the number of mobile health (mHealth) patents has been increased multiple times from 2000 to 2015. In December 2012, eHealth action plan was formulated, that includes around 16 proposed actions to boost eHealth. mHealth market is expected to be the largest and fastest growing sector by 24% by 2022 In June 2014, Apple introduced the integration of Health Kit platform into the upcoming iPhone operating system (iOS 8) which provide complete health overview of a person such as weight, sleep patterns, heart rates measures, blood pressure and calorie intake. In August 2015, Doximity launched its second generation residency navigator tool to help doctors to compare residency programs. The accomplishment of the company increases the market value in eHealth market. In 2015 total 44 million m-health applications were downloaded in the U.S. According to the WHO, since 2005 the trend of eHealth has been accelerated and 58% of countries are with eHealth strategy advanced minimally invasive surgery method which is performed through endoscope.
Major Market competitors/players:
Some of the major players operating in the global eHealth market are Motion Computing Inc., Epocrates Inc., Telecare Corporation, Medisafe, Set Point Medical, IBM, Doximity, Lift Labs, and Apple, GE Healthcare, Cerner, Allscripts, Mckesson, Philips, Siemens Healthineers, IBM, Optum, Medtronic, Epic Systems, Athenahealth, Cisco Systems among others.
FREE | Get Copy Of Sample Report : FREE | https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ehealth-market
The Research Segmented on the basis of –
- The global eHealth market is segmented into product & service, end user and geography.
- Based on product & service the global eHealth market is segmented into eHealth solutions and eHealth services. eHealth solutions is further segmented into electronic health records (HER)/ electronic medical records (EMR), pharmacy information systems, medical apps, laboratory information systems rigid (RIS), personal health record & patient portals, chronic care management apps, clinical decision support systems, telehealth solutions, healthcare information exchange (HIE), radiology information systems (RIS) e-prescribing solutions, cardiovascular information systems, other specialty information management systems. eHealth services is further sub-segmented into remote monitoring services diagnosis & consultation services, database management services, treatment services, healthcare system strengthening services.
- Based on the end-user the global eHealth market is segmented into healthcare providers, pharmacies, healthcare payers, healthcare consumers and others end users. Healthcare providers is further sub-segmented into hospitals, ambulatory care centers, home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities
- Based on geography the global eHealth market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Now Get 20% Discount on This Report enquiry now : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ehealth-market
Emerging product trends, major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market are identified and analysed apparently while generating this eHealth Market report. The report endows you with complete market analysis and forecasting, market definition, market drivers and market restraints, market share, market segmentation and analysis of key players in the market. Clients accomplish unparalleled insights and acquaintance of the best market opportunities into their respective markets from this market report. The eHealth Market report provides wide-ranging statistical analysis of the market’s continuous positive developments, capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export about Pharma industry.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase use of big data.
- Scarcity of healthcare professionals
- More emphasis on patient-centric healthcare delivery
- High prevalence of chronic diseases
- Increase in government initiatives supporting the use of eHealth solutions and services
- Advancement in technology of eHealth
- Refusal among medical professionals to adopt advanced eHealth solutions
- High cost of deployment and maintenance of eHealth solutions
Speak to analyst before buying : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-ehealth-market
Research Methodology: Global eHealth Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry. Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others. Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others