Global Digital Textile Printing Market report provides complete background analysis of the Semiconductor and Electronics industry which includes an assessment of the parental market. By thinking from customer point of view, a team of researchers, analysts and industry experts work carefully to generate this Global Digital Textile Printing Market research report. A high quality global market research is brought together for the success of your business at international level. Competitor analysis is one of the most important aspects of market research report which helps businesses decide upon the strategies by comparing them with the competitors. Besides, this Global Digital Textile Printing Market research report makes clients aware about the various strategies that are used by key players of the market.
The Global Digital Textile Printing Market accounted for USD 1.76 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get request a sample @
Market Definition: Global Digital Textile Printing Market
Digital printing alludes to a printing technique for the assortment of a digital based picture media. Digital textile printing is the method of adding colorful designs to numerous sorts of texture or fabrics by utilizing digital inkjet printing equipment. It is considered to be more costly than conventional or traditional textile dyeing. However, it is environment friendly and can be utilized to make custom materials. Digital textile printing gives the capacity to print detailed outlines in splendid colors. One of the main reasons driving the market is continuous advancement or innovation of new technologies. For instance, in 2017, Mimaki launched a 3D printing technology at FESPA which is first ever 3D printing solution and would also be utilized in soft signage print and textile market. In February 2018, Epson launched a new digital fabric printing microsite for fashion designers, which will provide informative digital fabric printing destination and solutions for varied application.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Advancement of new technologies
- Growing demand of digital and high quality textile printing in advertising and industries
- Lessening in per unit cost of printing with digital printers
- Rise of the e-commerce industry
- Increasing acceptance of digital advertising media
Market Segmentation: Global Digital Textile Printing Market
- The digital textile printing market is segmented based on ink type, printing process, application and geographical segments.
- Based on ink type, the market is segmented into pigment, acid, sublimation, reactive, pigment and others.
- On the basis of printing process, the market is segmented into DTG process and roll to roll process.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into industrial, textile and decor, direct to garment and soft signage.
- Based on geography the global digital textile printing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Get Speak to analyst @
Competitive Landscape: Global Digital Textile Printing Market
The global digital textile printing market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Digital Textile Printing Market
Some of the major players in the digital textile printing market are Durst, Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc, MIMAKI ENGINEERING CO., LTD., JV Digital Printing, Seiko Epson Corporation, Dover Corporation, Digitex India Inc., DICKSON COATINGS, Electronics for Imaging Inc., AGS Transact Technologies Ltd., d.gen Inc., China Dyeing Holdings, Ltd., Kornit Digital, Ricoh Company Ltd., AM Printex Solutions, Mehler Texnologies, Roland Corporation, Fisher Textiles, Inc, Glen Raven, Inc., and Dazian LLC., among others.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research