Global DEXA Equipment Market Report Provides Future Development Possibilities By Key Players, Key Drivers, Competitive Analysis, Scope, And Key Challenges Analysis. The Reports Conjointly Elaborate The Expansion Rate Of The Industry Supported The Highest CAGR And Global Analysis. This Report Providing An In Depth And Top To Bottom Analysis By Market Size, Growth Forecast By Applications, Sales, Size, Types And Competitors For The Creating Segment And The Developing Section Among The Global DEXA Equipment Market. Market Expansion Worldwide With Top Players Future Business Scope and Investment Analysis Report
Global DEXA Equipment Market is expected to reach USD 370.3 million by 2024 from USD 213.8 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Free Sample Report with Scope, TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=dexa-equipment-market
Major Players:Global DEXA Equipment Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are
- GE Healthcare
- Dms Imaging,
- Hologic Inc.
- Medilink International
- Medonica Co. LTD
- AMPall Co. LTD
- Demetech AB
- MB Tech
- Osteometer Meditech Inc.
- l’acn – l’accessorio nucleare s.r.l.
- HSL Hospital Services Limited
- Among other local players…
Market Segmentation: Global DEXA Equipment Market
- By Product Type
- Central DEXA,
- Peripheral DEXA)
- By Application
- Body Composition Analysis,
- Fracture Diagnosis,
- Bone Densitometry,
- Fracture Risk Assessment
- By End-User
- Mobile Healthcare Centers,
- Over the Counter
- By Geography
- North America,
- South America,
- Middle East and Africa,
- Rest of the World
Enquiry before Buying @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=dexa-equipment-market
- Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) scans to measure bone mineral density (BMD) quickly and accurately at the hip and spine and have an important role in the evaluation of individuals at risk of osteoporosis, and in helping clinicians’ advice patients about the appropriate use of any fracture treatment.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and technological advancements are the major factors driving the growth of DEXA equipment market.
RISING CASES OF CHRONIC DISEASES
- The incidence of chronic diseases is on the rise such as osteoporosis, obesity and others. Osteoporosis is one of the most common forms of bone disease.
- It is generally related to the thinning of the bones which can result in painful fractures. In recent years, the prevalence of chronic diseases (such as cancer, diabetes, hormonal disorder, and others) across the globe has increased considerably over a period of time.
- The rapidly increasing aging population and the subsequent rise in chronic conditions are the major driving factors.
QUICK AND ACCURATE DETECTION
- DEXA (Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry) is an improved form of x-ray technology that helps in accurate detection of osteoporosis.
- It can also be considered as an accurate estimator of fracture risk or to assess the risk for developing fractures.
- DEXA bone densitometry is the established standard to measure bone mineral density (BMD).
- The miniature size and the portability have proved to be a very successful technological advancement in the field of DEXA equipment market.
- The technological advancement in the measurement of bone density has risen to manifold. DEXA is now considered the most widely used technique for the measurement of the density of bone.
- The advancement in the DEXA technology has dramatically decreased the scan time to 5-10 minutes whereas DEXA scan would approximately take 20-25 minutes, so the method has become much more convenient and non-invasive.
GROWING GERIATRIC POPULATION
- The older people are at high risk for osteoporosis.
- The BMD testing is underutilized and drug therapy is often not initiated when indicated in this age population.
- It is very important for the healthcare providers to be fully aware about the potential benefits and risks of diagnosing and treating osteoporosis in the senior population.
- For measuring falls, strategies should be implemented to reduce fall risk in the population causing osteoporosis.
- For instance, according to the National Osteoporosis Foundation with the passage of age, one starts losing more bone as compared to the bone formation.
Free Information about Industry from Report Analyst @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/dexa-equipment-market/
Features of the Report
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Key developments in the market
Global DEXA Equipment Market Analysis:
The Global DEXA Equipment Market analysis report covers a detailed value chain analysis of the Market. The value chain analysis helps to analyze major upstream raw materials, major equipment’s, manufacturing process, and downstream customer analysis and major distributor analysis are mentioned in the report along with all the drivers and restrain for the market. It presents a comparative detailed analysis of the all regional and player segments, offering readers a better knowledge of where areas in which they can place their existing resources and gauging the priority of a particular region in order to boost their standing in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research