Global Dental Sterilization Market, By Product ((Sterilization Equipment (High Temperature, Low Temperature), Ultrasonic Cleaner, Washer Disinfector, Surface Disinfectant, Instrument Disinfectant, Lubricant, Cleaning Solutions)), End Users (Clinics, Hospitals, Dental Laboratories)
Market Analysis: Global Dental Sterilization Market
The Global Dental Sterilization Market is expected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2025, from USD 1.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Request A Sample @
Market Definition: Global Dental Sterilization Market
In dental surgeries, it is important to have control on infections for patient’s safety. Hence different type of infection control devices and products are being utilized while surgeries autoclave, ultrasonic cleaner, washer disinfector, surface disinfectant, instrument disinfectant, lubricant an cleaning solutions. Autoclave are basically used for the sterilization of the instruments used while dentistry which is operated at high temperature and kills any bacteria present on the surface of surgical instrument.
For instance, according to Centre of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2016, documented “CDC Summary of Infection Prevention Practices in Dental Settings: Basic Expectations for Safe Care”
In May 2018, C&K (U.S.), announced Medical Switch Product Line specializing in autoclave safe products at the EDS Summit. Sterilization confirms safe reuse, removing contamination resulting from fluid and contagion openings. Autoclave cycling sterilizes the device after exposure to bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Due to the rising prevalence of the dental problems
- Growing pool of dental care experts
- Growing demand for the cosmetic dentistry
- Rising medical facilities in dentistry
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
- Increasing substitutes to sutures such as hemostats and surgical staplers
Get A Speak To Analyst @
Market Segmentation: Global Dental Sterilization Market
- The global dental sterilization market is segmented based on product, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into Sterilization Equipment, Ultrasonic Cleaner, Washer Disinfector, Surface Disinfectant, Instrument Disinfectant, Lubricant and Cleaning Solutions. The Sterilization Equipment segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product type into high temperature, Low temperature.
- Based on end users, the market is segmented into clinics, hospitals and dental laboratories.
- Based on geography, market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August, 2015, W&H (Austalia) launched Lisa sterilizer which is easier to use colour touch screen and user-friendly menu structure fits perfectly into your dental practice. The faster performance of the new Lisa is based on the patented Eco Dry technology that allows precise management of B-cycle steam sterilization for an average load (2kg) in 30 minutes.
- In September 2012, Hu-Friedy (U.S.) launched Steam Sterilization Integrator is designed to be placed inside each packs or load being processed through steam sterilization. The indicator does not require users to monitor a color change to confirm the proper sterilization of dental instruments, but instead features easier to read Moving Front Indicator Technology.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Sterilization Market
The global dental sterilization market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental sterilization market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research