Global Data Center Interconnect Market By type (Product, Services, Product), Application (workload and data storage mobility, shared data and resources/server high-availability clusters, real time disaster recovery and business continuity), End User (CNPS/ICPS, communication service providers, enterprises, government), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia–Pacific, South America, Middle-East &Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025 Global Data Center Interconnect Market is expected to reach USD 9,762.59 Million by 2025 from USD 4,000.00 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 11.9% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025 in the forecast period 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast to 2025. Services market has the largest market segment in data center interconnect market.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-data-center-interconnect-market
Key Drivers: Global Data Center Interconnect Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global data center interconnect are the data centers concentrating on the reduction of high power consumption, WAN consolidation and bandwidth requirements. Enhanced enterprise demand from vertical and rapid conversion into cloud-based services is the other factor which will drive the demand of global data center interconnect market.
- High initial investments are the factor which may hinder the growth of this market.
- Advancement in data connectivity and emerging need for higher ethernet speed are some of the factors which will drive the market in future.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1 Industry Overview:
Chapter 2 Premium Insights
Chapter 3 Production Market Analysis:
Chapter 4 Major Market Classification:
Chapter 5 Major Application Analysis:
- Major Application Market Share
- Major Down Stream Customers Analysis
- Others Global
Chapter 6 Industry Chain Analysis:
- Up Stream Industries Analysis
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Industry Chain Structure Analysis
Chapter 7 Major Manufacturers Analysis:
- Company Introduction
- Product Specification and Major Types Analysis
- Production Market Performance
Chapter 8 New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis:
- New Project SWOT Analysis
- New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter 9 Market Driving Factors:
For Report TOC Request Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-data-center-interconnect-market
The global data center interconnect market is highly concentrated to a few big players and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. Cisco Systems, Inc. dominates data center interconnect market, accounting for the highest market share in 2017, followed by Equinix, Inc. and Digital Realty Trust. Other players in this market include Ciena Corporation, Nokia, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Infinera Corporation., ADVA Optical Networking, Juniper Networks, Inc., Colt Technology Services Group Limited, Extreme Networks, Inc., Fiber Mountain, Inc., Pluribus Networks, ZTE Corporation, RANOVUS Inc., FUJITSU and Megaport among others holds 7.8% of the global data center interconnect in 2017.
Cisco Systems, Inc.:
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in San Jose, California. Cisco Systems, Inc. is one of the leading developer, designer and manufacturer of networking based product, services and solutions. The Company has its products and technologies into the various categories, such as Switching; Next-Generation Network (NGN) Routing; Collaboration; Data Center; Wireless; Service Provider Video; Security, and Other Products. The Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) combines computing, networking and storage infrastructure with management and virtualization. The product areas within Data Center product category include Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), such as Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers, Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers, Cisco UCS C3260 Storage Optimized Rack Server, Cisco UCS Mini branch/remote site computing solution, Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects and Cisco UCS Manager and UCS Director Management Software; Cisco HyperFlex Systems, and Private and Hybrid Cloud, such as Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite.
- In March, 2017, Nuance Communications, Inc. unveiled the latest version of Dragon Software for better accuracy, and timely detailed information.
- In October, 2017, Nuance Communications, Inc. has been ranked 1St for the end-to-end healthcare coding, clinical documentation improvement (CDI), transcription and speech recognition technology in black book.
- In September, Nuance Communications, Inc. announced that clinical speech recognition through the Nuance Dragon Medical One cloud platform will be supported by Imprivata Cortext, for the secured communications platform.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Redwood City, U.S. Equinix, Inc. Connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most-interconnected data centers. Equinix, Inc provides various services such as data center & concolation, Interconnection &interconnectivity, professional services and data hub data hub. The company has three business segments namely Colocation, Interconnection and Managed infrastructure.
- In September, 2017, Equinix, announced it will bring the Equinix Internet Exchange to Helsinki, Finland, launching in Q1 2017. Platform Equinix – is comprised of more than 145 data centers and provides the leading public Internet exchange fabric in the world.
- In September, 2017, the global interconnection and data center company, announced the next phase in the evolution of its global platform through the direct physical and virtual connection of its International Business Exchange (IBX) data centers around the world, enabling customers to connect on demand to any other customer from any Equinix location.
- In September, 2017, Equinix announced the opening of its newest International Business Exchange (IBX) data center at its Ashburn campus in Virginia.
Digital Realty Trust:
Founded in 2004 and headquartered in San Francisco, Digital Realty Trust, L.P. is engaged in the business of owning, acquiring, developing and operating data centers.. It has merged with Dupont Fabros Technologies to expand its ability to meet data center needs, from single cabinet to multi-megawatt, up to hyperscale deployments around the globe. its consist of 145 operating properties, including 14 properties held as investments in unconsolidated joint ventures, of which 104 are located throughout the United States, 32 are located in Europe, four are located in Asia, three are located in Australia and two are located in Canada.
- In September, 2017, digital realty trust began construction on a new data centre development in Western Sydney. The new facility named SYD11 will be a 14 megawatt facility, across a total of 16,360 square metres. The new facility will be connected to the company’s existing SYD10 Erskine Park facility, providing a Connected Campus environment for numerous Australian and international customers.
- In September, 2016, Digital realty trust released its Service Exchange, an interconnection platform that facilitates direct, private and secure connections to multiple cloud service providers – including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure – as well as telecommunications providers and other Digital Realty customers worldwide.
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-data-center-interconnect-market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, South America, MEA, Europe or Asia | Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research