Competitive Analysis: Global cystic fibrosis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cystic fibrosis market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Cystic Fibrosis Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 17.62 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 17.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026
Request Free Sample Report at @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cystic-fibrosis-market
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Global Cystic Fibrosis Market By Therapy Type (CFTR modulators, Mucolytic, Bronchodilators, Protein Transcription Modulators, Pancreatic enzyme supplements, Others), Route of administration (Oral, Inhaled drugs), End- users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Key Market Competitors: Global Cystic Fibrosis Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cystic fibrosis market are AbbVie, Inc. (US), Aradigm Corporation (US), Aurora Bioscience (Australia), Bayer AG (Germany), Demegen, Inc. (US), EryDel SPA (Italy), Genentech, Inc. (US), nDex Pharmaceuticals Holding AB (Sweden), ManRos Therapeutics (France), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Polydex Pharmaceuticals Limited. (Canada), F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland), Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (US) and few among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 22ndJanuary, 2019, Novartis has received EC approval for the novel drug molecule QBW251 as a monotherapy, which has the same Mechanism of action as Ivacaftor and it will be competing when it launches in the market.
- On 6thMarch 2019, Vertex announced the selection of triple combination regimen of VX-659 and VX-445 with ivacaftor has met the primary end-point in Phase 3 clinical trials and planning for the NDA submission and approval globally. This will help them to remain the leaders in the cystic fibrosis market
Table of Contents
- Part 01: Executive Summary
- Part 02: Scope Of The Report
- Part 03: Global Cystic Fibrosis Market Landscape
- Part 04: Global Cystic Fibrosis Market Sizing
- Part 05: Global Cystic Fibrosis Market Segmentation Therapy Type
- Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
- Part 07: Customer Landscape
- Part 08: Geographic Landscape
- Part 09: Decision Framework
- Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
- Part 11: Market Trends
- Part 12: Vendor Landscape
- Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cystic-fibrosis-market
- Increase in prevalence rate of cystic fibrosis worldwide.
- Rising awareness about cystic fibrosis therapy and technological advancement is driving the growth of market.
- Increase in the rate of R&D initiatives is driving cystic fibrosis therapeutics market.
- High cost involved in the treatment.
- Patent expiry from many companies and introduction of generic drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market.
Segmentation: Global Cystic Fibrosis Market
By Therapy Type
- CFTR modulators
- Protein Transcription Modulators
- Pancreatic enzyme supplements
By Route of administration
- Inhaled drugs
By End users
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-cystic-fibrosis-market