Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a concise research on Global Craniomaxillofacial Implants Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market leaders while highlighting their competitive setting and corporate strategies for the estimated timeline. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Braun Melsungen AG, General Implants GmbH, Rebstock Instruments GmbH¸ BIOPORE Surgical Implants, Poriferous, LLC, Osteotec Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Anatomics Pty. Ltd. and Medical Vision Australia Holdings among others
Craniomaxillofacial implants are therapeutic implants used in the surgeries of maxillofacial parts like jaw, oral, heal, neck and others. These can be either set for all time or incidentally, which can be expelled when not required again. Its main purpose is to treat aesthetic, congenital disease and facial deformity or dislocations. One of the major factors contributing to the market is increasing number of road accidents as well as trauma cases. Hence, will drive the craniomaxillofacial implants market. For instance, according to Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT), each year nearly 1.3 million people dies in road crashes, and an additional of 20-30 million gets disabled or injured. Another factor is raising awareness among consumer through various research programs for example International Society of Craniofacial Surgery (ISCFS) and American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons (ASCFS) conducting workshops and seminar to aware people regarding CMF surgeries.
Analysis of Global Craniomaxillofacial Implants Market report:
The Global Craniomaxillofacial Implants Market accounted for USD 1.92 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand of minimally invasive reconstruction surgeries
- More of improved and technological advanced products
- Rising numbers of trauma cases and road accidents
- Growing prevalence of numerous players, results towards expansion in emerging market
- High Cost of Craniomaxillofacial Surgeries
- Risk associated with the implant malfunction
Top Manufacturers Profiles Operating in the Global Craniomaxillofacial Implants Market:
Some of the major players in global craniomaxillofacial implants market are Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Medartis Ag, KLS Martin, Matrix Surgical USA, Depuy Synthes, Osteomed L.P., Integra Life Sciences, Medtronic PLC, Calavera Surgical Design, B. Braun Melsungen AG, General Implants GmbH, Rebstock Instruments GmbH¸ BIOPORE Surgical Implants, Poriferous, LLC, Osteotec Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, Anatomics Pty. Ltd. and Medical Vision Australia Holdings among others.
Global Craniomaxillofacial Implants Market Segmentation:
- The global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented based on type, material of construction, application site, property, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented into mid-face implants, cranial/neuro implants, mandibular orthognathic implants, cranial flap fixation systems, bone graft substitute, dural repair product, total temporomandibular (TMJ) replacement, system, thoracic fixation systems, and distraction system. Mid-face implants are sub segmented into plates and screws. Cranial/neuro implants are sub segmented into plates, contourable meshes and screws. Mandibular orthognathic implants are sub segmented into plates and screws. Dural repair products are sub segmented into dural substitutes and dural sealants.
- On the basis of material of construction, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented into calcium phosphate ceramics, titanium, alloys and other metals, and polymers or biomaterials.
- On the basis of material of application site, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented into internal fixators, and external fixators.
- On the basis of property, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market is segmented into resorbable fixators and non-resorbable fixators.
- Based on geography, the global craniomaxillofacial implants market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The global craniomaxillofacial implants market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.
Data Bridge Market Research
Find More Reports Related To This Category