This Global conductive textiles market report has been prepared with the thorough market analysis carried out by a team of industry experts, dynamic analysts, skilful forecasters and well-informed researchers. This market research report is very crucial in several ways for business growth and to thrive in the market. Competitive analysis is the major feature of any market research report, and hence Global conductive textiles market report covers many points including strategic profiling of key players in the market, analyse core competencies of key players, and draw a competitive landscape for the Chemical and Materials industry. This market report gives an edge to compete and to outdo the competition.
Global conductive textiles market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 5.3 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Complete Report is Available @
Market Definition: Global Conductive Textiles Market
Conductive textile is fabrics that can conduct electricity and have wide applications in heating textiles sensors, communication and electrostatic discharge clothing. The textiles can be made by conductive yarns. Conductive textile is made when a non-conductive or less conductive substrate is coated with an electrically conductive element, such as carbon, nickel, gold, silver or titanium.
- Growing demand from military and healthcare sector is acting as a major driver in the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness for conductive textiles in various industries boosts the growth of the market
- High cost of production of conductive textiles hinders the market growth
- Incompatibility of manufacturing practices also acts as a restraint in the growth of the market
Brief about Conductive Textiles Report with TOC@
Segmentation: Global Conductive Textiles Market
By Fabric Type
- Woven Conductive Textiles
- Non-Woven Conductive Textiles
- Knitted Conductive Textiles
- Military & Defense
- Sports & Fitness
- Consumer Electronics
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, TORAY INDUSTRIES announced its agreement with Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V. to acquire the shares of all the subsidiaries of the company. The acquisition will generate significant synergies by combining product line-up of both the companies
- In December 2019, 3M announced the acquisition of technology business of M*Modal for an enterprise value of USD 1.0 billion
Global conductive textiles market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of conductive textiles market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research