Global Cloud project portfolio management Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.46 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 9.89 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.00% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rise in security and privacy concerns among various enterprises
The cloud project portfolio management is a complete and integrated solution which dramatically improves the way project-driven organizations work, enabling efficient and effective project management while ensuring smarter business decisions based on a single source of project truth. It is useful in various applications such as project financial management offering, project execution management offering among others. The high adoption of cloud analytics, improved business efficiencies for the SMEs among others are some of the factors boosting the growth of this market.
Download exclusive PDF sample report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cloud-project-portfolio-management-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Cloud project portfolio management Market
Global cloud project portfolio management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cloud project portfolio management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Cloud project portfolio management Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cloud project portfolio management market are Broadcom (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (U.S.), Changepoint Corporation (Ontario), Clarizen . (U.S.), Microsoft (U.S.), MAVENLINK, INC. (U.S.), Oracle U.S.), Planisware (U.S.), ServiceNow, Inc. (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), Upland Software, Inc (U.S.), Workfront, Inc. (U.S.), Planisware. (US). Clarizen INC. (US); Microsoft Corporation (US); InnotasInc. (us) Onepoint Projects GmbH (Austria), Celoxis Technologies Pvt. Ltd (India), amazon.com, Inc. (US).
Segmentation: Global Cloud project portfolio management Market
- By Application (Project Management, Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Financial Management, Others)
- By Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud)
- By Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises)
- By Vertical(Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecommunication and Ites, Manufacturing, Government and Public Sector, Retail and Consumer Goods, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- There is increase in use of boyd and mobile devices drives the demand for cloud ppm that is expected to drive the market growth.
- Rice in adoption of cloud analytics is also to drive the market growth.
- There is increase for ROI in process manufacturing industries security is expected to drive the market growth.
- There is rise in security and privacy concerns among enterprises are expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research