The exclusive report studies the Global C-Arms Market; Management consulting is the practice of assist organizations to improve their development, performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement. Global C-Arms Market Research report comprises of a brief summary on the trends and tendency that may help the key market players functioning in the industry to understand the market and strategize for his or her Organisation expansion for this reason. Organizations may draw upon the services of management consultants for a number of reasons, including gaining external (and presumably objective) advice and access to the consultants’ specialized expertise.
Major Players: Global C-Arms Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are-Siemens AG, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V. And others.
Get A Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-c-arms-market
The global c-arms market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into fixed C-arms and mobile C-arms. The mobile C-arms is further segmented into mini C-arm, full size C-arm, 2D mobile C-arm and 3D mobile C-arm.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into image intensifiers and flat panel.
- In 2019, image intensifiers segment is growing at a specific CAGR, however flat panel segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of model type, the market is segmented into floor mounted and ceiling mounted. In 2019, ceiling mounted segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into general surgery, cardiovascular surgeries, orthopedic and trauma surgeries, gastro intestinal surgeries, neuro surgeries, urology, pain management and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics and diagnostic centers.
- In 2019, hospitals segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Drivers: Global C-Arms Market
Technological advancement in C-Arms:
A C-arm is an imaging scanner intensifier which is based on the X-ray technology and is majorly used in the operating rooms of clinics and hospitals. The C-shaped arm is used to connect the X-ray detector and the X-ray source to each other which is what gives it the name.
The device provides real-time high-resolution X-ray images, allowing the physician to make any corrections that may be required by monitoring progress at any point during the operation.
Rising acceptance of minimally invasive procedures:
Minimally invasive technology includes procedures that make the smallest incisions and reduce the wound healing time. They continue to be an alternative to the traditional laparoscopic techniques and traditional open surgery as well as, which plays an important part in general surgery.
According to Physician’s Weekly, for minimally invasive surgery average hospital utilization was about 28% for colectomy, 71% for an appendectomy, 32% for lung lobectomy and 13% for hysterectomy. Minimally invasive surgery when as compared to open surgery has less surgical complications and problems.
Available a Free Report TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-c-arms-market
Increase in use of refurbished and reused products:
Refurbished medical devices are those devices that have been used beforehand and are then reconditioned by manufacturers or industry experts into new products. New C-Arm costs between USD 80,000 to USD 250,000. Refurbished C-Arms can typically cost between USD 20,000 and USD 120,000.
Some companies that sell refurbished and reused C-arms:
- Sharp HealthCare(U.S.) refurbishes Siemens Healthcare Private Limited(U.S.)
- Mobile C-Arms backs to factory standards, and tests all equipment to make sure it meets all manufacturer criteria and specifications.
Stringent regulations for imaging equipment:
Approval authorities in the European Union and the United States, the CE system and the FDA respectively are responsible for deciding whether specific medical equipment can be sold in the market or not.
In the European Union, to get the CE mark all medical devices have to meet the requirements set in the relevant applicable legislation which emphasizes on safety, effectiveness and
Rising awareness of interventional surgeries:
The mobile image intensifier systems (C-arm) are widely used in surgical operations, especially in orthopedic surgery, because they provide real-time visualization, accurate guidance during surgical process, shorten operating time and offer the benefits of quick recovery.
Side effects of radiations:
The C-arm market has seen many advantages for both, the physicians and the patient but the risk of radiations due to them cannot be left unseen. The radiations of C-arms have various side effects in various degrees. More than the patients, it’s the physicians and the other operation theatre staff that faces the brunt of these radiations, which is a challenge that needs to be worked upon.
Alternative imaging modalities posing threat to c-arm devices:
Medical imaging remains one of the best ways of diagnoses that treats patients without the need for surgery or invasive procedures. It helps in diagnosis as well as the therapeutic treatment of various diseases.
The commonly used medical imaging techniques include:
- CT scan (Computer Tomography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry… @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-c-arms-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research