Global body composition analyzers market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 11.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Body composition is basically the ratio of lean muscle mass, water and fat mass which is present in the body. Body composition analyzers are a kind of diagnostic device which is used for the diagnosis of segmental and full body composition. These devices are used to measure minerals, protein, body water and fat content.
Recent innovations in this category include segmental analysis (lean body mass of arm, leg and trunk), which help to differentiate between fat and muscle in each limb. For instance, Tanita’s FitScan BC-601F is the perfect tool for monitoring the effectiveness of any fitness or health program.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-body-composition-analyzers-market
Market Major Competitors:
Tanita (Japan), is going to dominate the body composition market following with InBody CO., LTD. (South Korea), Omron Healthcare, Inc. (Japan), Selvashealthcare (Korea), Bodystat (U.K.), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), COSMED (Italy), Beurer GmbH (Germany), seca (Germany), RJL SYSTEMS (U.S.A), Maltron International Ltd. (U.K.), LaicaSpA (Italy)among others.
- In November 2015, InBody has launched its first fitness wearable in the brand name of InBodyBAND. This product launch will will increase the company’s product portfolio.
- In May 2017, Tanita introduced the ultimate medical-grade scale for residential use which scans and examines 26 body features from body fact, weight, muscle mass, metabolic age, BMI (Body Mass Index) and body water. Tanita’s latest RD-545 scale with its unique technology offers advantage to the body builders, top athletes, and fitness enthusiasts analyse their body.
- In March 2017, seca launched the mBCA science center, under the direction of Dr. Stephen Wootton and Prof. Dr. Dr. Anja Bosy-Westphal , as this will create a unique platform for international information exchange at medicalbodycomposition.com.
- In September 2017, Bodystat has launched Bodystat 1500 Touch. This device was launched in the UK. This device offers measurements of body composition and hydration. This product launch will increase the company’s product line.
Global Body Composition Analyzers Market
(Bioimpedance Analyzer, Skinfold Caliper, Dual Emission X-Ray Absorptiometry (Dexa), Hydrostatic Weighing, Air Displacement Plethysmography)
(Private Clinics, Offices, Health Clubs, Hospitals, Others)
(North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Rest of the World) – Trends and Forecast to 2024
Table Of Content:
- Global Body Composition Analyzers Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Body Composition Analyzers Market, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-body-composition-analyzers-market
WHY DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH?
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved from our expert analysts before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our expert team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report.
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights about the reports
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report
- Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates, Focus on technology trends, Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs.
Some of the major factors driving the market for body composition analysers market, are aging population globally, rising obesity globally, government initiatives, and key players are taking strategic decisions to gain market share, increasing health club memberships, growing health and fitness consciousness and increasing diseases due to changing lifestyle.
The government initiatives taken to create awareness and reduce the cases of obesity is fueling the market
High cost of the equipment and the regulatory frame work are some of the factors which may hinder the growth of the market.
The rise in obesity is going to boost the growth of the body composition market as people are becoming excessively health conscious.
The growth of the aging population globally has led to the growth for medical devices
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, South America, MEA, Europe or Asia | Mail us at email@example.com
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research